When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

QC pics from PC..

chamo

He didn´t ask you not to post these pics in the forum?

I'm getting that you'd not like your pics on the forum.

May I ask you why? The only thing I can imagine is some newbie to get influenced from other newbie and creating problems. But if someone is a little wiser he could filter the opinions, isn't so?

Ciao, GenTLe

Looks very very nice and the pearl is well centered.

Did you took an older model to avoid the open case back?

Newest models have Seamaster in red, glass case back, different bezel and dual colour superluminova.

Cheers,

GenTLe

I'm getting that you'd not like your pics on the forum.

May I ask you why? The only thing I can imagine is some newbie to get influenced from other newbie and creating problems. But if someone is a little wiser he could filter the opinions, isn't so?

Ciao, GenTLe

Because there are people that don't quite get that these are reps and are expecting a perfect watch. Posting pics here and having other members point out every flaw is just a wast of the TD's time imo since he'll have to change your watch every time a minor imperfection is spotted.

If you can't spot the flaws on your qc pics yourself then they're obviously not going to bother you. Just order the watch and get on with it.

I think this is the only board that allows qc pics to be shared. And in my opinion it shouldn't be allowed until you've already given the ok.

And the Seamaster logo is orange, not red.

Edited by Fracture

Because there are people that don't quite get that these are reps and are expecting a perfect watch. Posting pics here and having other members point out every flaw is just a wast of the TD's time imo since he'll have to change your watch every time a minor imperfection is spotted.

So it is exactly the reasons I was thinking about: newbies influenced by comments of the others and creating problems to the dealer.

Ok ok, orange.

Not that it's so far from red anyway...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very happy with watch, shipping took less than a week- well packaged. 

I didn't even have to adjust bracelet, it fit perfect-

Thank you all for input.

Pictures please.

He didn´t ask you not to post these pics in the forum?

Toro sorry my friend he can ask but that is all he can do. We allow pics of QC here unlike other RWG this forum exist to safeguard members interest first and formost all other considerations are secondary.

• Like 1

Fracture, on 07 Jun 2014 - 9:08 PM, said:snapback.png

So it is exactly the reasons I was thinking about: newbies influenced by comments of the others and creating problems to the dealer.

Ok ok, orange.

Not that it's so far from red anyway...

Guys "Because there are people that don't quite get that these are reps and are expecting a perfect watch" they will be schooled better unless glaring flaw (not present in all models of said watch) or damaged approve it, we will temper their expectations. Now if they did their reading this would not be necessary but sometimes it is. :hammer: