When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Four weeks seven watches!

Mike, you'll never know how many of us live vicariously through your posts and pics. Keep'em comin!

Myself, I've got 2 kids under the age of 4 and a son due in November, so I'm on a strict 2 watch a year diet. A two watch a week pace is almost two awesome to contemplate! As a watch enthusiast, and an angler I admire your catch and release ethos. That said, I can't believe you let the TC sub go. You might look back on that one as "the one that got away"!

Quartz!! LOL But seriously chrono works great no a7750 problems never see the sweep unless I hit upper pusher and no recessed date wheel. I had one before, liked it but went out in a raffles as I remember. They come they go whatever............... :partytime:

And thanks for the kind comments gents. :notworthy:

I guess I should have said "brasso" ha

It's a Maranez Layan, no? Nice little watch.

Did you pick it up from them or another member?

Yup Layan, bought new. All the gens are still in there plastic w/ tags etc unworn just tried on I am debating which are keepers. In most cases this results in a place on my shelf of brand new watches which these have not made it to yet.  Turning to look at shelf , damn I gotta sell a few hitting max capacity. (you know I won't! :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: )

PS anybody have an extra Seiko jubilee link just a tad to small :huh:

Dirt cheap my friend 2813 running better than good take it off go to bed forget it next day wear another get home for dinner still going! Starts on the littlest shake, pleasure to wear size case height just right.

I wear on this:

post-44391-0-43494900-1403838299_thumb.j

post-44391-0-43035500-1403838337_thumb.j

Then came home switched over to this one:

post-44391-0-07197600-1403838402_thumb.j

post-44391-0-85061000-1403838441_thumb.j

coffin last four pics are mine, sometimes I get lucky. :partytime:

fraggle I have till July 16th to either keep or send back. :g:

rower Milsub M2M over RWI specs:

Cartel 5513 case, lugs drilled to accept gen spring bars and crownguards modded also
Gen spec spring bars
Aftermarket 702 crown and tube -- much better profile than stock Cartel.

Asian 2836 movt lubbed by Rick918 when he lumed dial and hands.
Dial is relumed with wonderful, puffy, creamy vintage lume and matching milsub hands.....lume is BRIGHT and lasts all night
WSO Milsub insert with Steinhart pearl which fits perfectly and glows bright and long to match dial/hands