When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any soccer/european football fans here?

thomasng

I'm scottish mate course I love the beautifull game. Obv scottish football is gash but don'y hold that against us lol.

England have as much chance of winning the world cup as my Gran does.....on her own.

That is not based on a bias cos i'm scottish that is due to the fact the manager is a tactically challenged newt.

They easily have the players to pose a serious challenge.....Lampard is one of the best players in the worls...if not the best at the moment......but they have NO strikers and the goalie is still a bit ropey.

Main worry is the lack of ability to finish teams, they will struggle with the south american teams especially.

Chris

England have as much chance of winning the world cup as my Gran does.....on her own.

That is not based on a bias cos i'm scottish that is due to the fact the manager is a tactically challenged newt.

They easily have the players to pose a serious challenge.....Lampard is one of the best players in the worls...if not the best at the moment......but they have NO strikers and the goalie is still a bit ropey.

Main worry is the lack of ability to finish teams, they will struggle with the south american teams especially.

Chris

Ah, don't worry, I'm a huge fan of England but even I will admit that they have a hair's chance of winning, but who knows, I can always hope I guess.

I am a Lampard fan, and yes, I would say without hesitation that he is the best player in the world out there. It's just a shame he's on the team with a bad goalie and no strikers. They certainly have a challenge coming up with teams like Brazil for sure.

............who have won the league in a CANTER!!!

HAIL HAIL.

Are you tuned in Neil my son?

JTB

That would be chelsea........lol

Nah man, hats of to you tim tossers good effort, I am just glad that even managerless we seem to be staving off those hunn barstuards.

Congrats.......long live jinky......in our hearts and minds.

Chris

That would be chelsea........lol

Nah man, hats of to you tim tossers good effort, I am just glad that even managerless we seem to be staving off those hunn barstuards.

Congrats.......long live jinky......in our hearts and minds.

Chris

Well said edge my son..............and come on the Jambos for second place..............after we stuff you next Wednesday of course! :lol:

JTB

Well said edge my son..............and come on the Jambos for second place..............after we stuff you next Wednesday of course! :lol:

JTB

TBH more interested in humping the hibees on sunday. Mowbry, what a [censored], imagine dragging 60000 edinburgh residents all the way to hampden jus cos murrayfield, which is still the best stadium in the country, is too close to the mighty castle. Thus giving us an advantage.......what heap o pish....IMHO

Thor,

Woud love to see italy win however it's unlikely theyalways manage to bottle it before the final lol.

Germany are always pish before the tournament starts and thn suddenly they end up in the semis or final.....thay have a shot.

Dutchy

You my friend are having a laugh. Holland the perenial under achievers, they always flatter to decieve, the have a much chnce of winning as Scotland do. They can never just go out an play always to much bickring and infighting.

Marickville,

Sh is ssssooooooooooooo hot eh??? :wub::wub:

TBH love to see someone other than the usual suspects in and around the later stages....so I think we should have an massive board push for Croatia to win WC 2006.

As long as England don't win it'll be fine, can't stand all the crap that goes with ANY england victory, commentators are so full of it, we gonna keep a count of how many times '66 is mentioned.

Get Over It, you were lucky, had pele's Brazil not been assaulted off the pitch you would have got humped anyway, and you cheated, every game you played was at wembley.

An we beat you in '67 so we are better than you anyway.

:p:lol::D

there is only one football team on the planet... GLASGOW CELTIC

As an englishman, I support two teams: England and ... er, Celtic. No, really. I know it's unusual, but I lived in Glasgow for 8 years and my Missus is from there.

As for the world cup, this year, England are seeded 9th, but they'll do better than that. They'll get to the Quarters and maybe the Semis. Beyond that is but a hopeful dream I'll be chanting for in the ex-pat pubs of Paris.

Over my dead body, Dutchy.......... :victory:

(Oh yes, if Holland does win, you may step up to my dead body and remove the Royal Oak from my wrist, how about that? :thumbsupsmileyanim: )

I have a feeeling you broke that Royal Oak....the wrist shot of your avatar is gone.......hmmmm......something's fishy :huh:

:)