When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wow !

Brian

It was in a magazine, and it was made by Rolex.

It was mostly black, and had this black ring around the face of the watch, and said something about submarines.

And they even put the price on the watch and said it was 1000 somethings & 300 m, probablt for marks.

Is there a fake one of these?

And, if there is, who has the best one.

I mean one that looks so real, if I go into a jewelry store or pawn shop, they'll think it's real??

And I REALLY want one.

I know fake watches are dirt cheap, but if it looks really good, I'd pay $50 or $60 for it . . .

maybe even $75 if it's waterproof.

But, I would want to check it out, and if I wear it for a week or two & if I don't like it, I want to be able to send it back & get my money back.

Do you all know anybody who has one of these ????

I mean, I WILL pay even $75 for it, as long as I can get my $$ back if I don't like it . . .

C'mon . . . if this is a for real rep watch site, this should be real easy for you all to take your time & do some research & find this for me . . .

I mean . . .

Who has the best Sub ????????

8^)

B

It was in a magazine, and it was made by Rolex.

It was mostly black, and had this black ring around the face of the watch, and said something about submarines.

And they even put the price on the watch and said it was 1000 somethings & 300 m, probablt for marks.

Is there a fake one of these?

And, if there is, who has the best one.

I mean one that looks so real, if I go into a jewelry store or pawn shop, they'll think it's real??

And I REALLY want one.

I know fake watches are dirt cheap, but if it looks really good, I'd pay $50 or $60 for it . . .

maybe even $75 if it's waterproof.

But, I would want to check it out, and if I wear it for a week or two & if I don't like it, I want to be able to send it back & get my money back.

Do you all know anybody who has one of these ????

I mean, I WILL pay even $75 for it, as long as I can get my $$ back if I don't like it . . .

C'mon . . . if this is a for real rep watch site, this should be real easy for you all to take your time & do some research & find this for me . . .

I mean . . .

Who has the best Sub ????????

8^)

B

No Problem just send an email request here:

worldtimezone@gmail.com

Be sure to put a full explaination of what you want in the

subject box.

;)

I hope your mother still loves you, because no-one here does. :bleh:

thanks alot you parisian pug . . .

I finally get back home and you bite me ????

Eat $#!+ & bite me you pugly piece of . . .

PUG . . . your not that burnt out on france anything, even fries, are ya ???

it's Brian . . . long agao & far away, and about the time when rwg1 went Xmass crazy & . . . a couple NEW webs sprung up . . .

unless you are so burnt out out on french toast & french fries & dying for some REAL maple surup . . . or English tea . . .

and Norika . . . you can't even take a tease about all the off the wall not too awful strange watches you've shown me for a lotta years ???

and the ones that I've asked some other old timers about, and actually recommended you ??

OOOOOw . . .

Goochenbrau,

I honestly don't give half a rat's ass about your sexual persuasions, but, go cruise some where else . . . I've never been in to little boys, and REAALY don't get off on little limp [censored] little boys even watching it on TV . . . I'd rather watch commercials . . . even bad commercials . . .

Hey TTK . . . Neil . . .

sorry I've been tryin to keep pace with my teenage kid and try & to keep interested in his $#it & what he's into & actually wants his old man playin along . . .

That's my FIRST priority . . . fore ever . . .

What's new & hot to buy from you??

Mannnnnn . . . . I've been a rwg er . . . since you've all been tryin to be . . . .

DUTCHY . . . you above all people are gettin on my case ????

Floris . . .

it's me, Brian . . .

you gonna bite me in my A$$ too ????

cjeff . . . yes real guys have a penis . . . you must have a limp little PuttPutt pencil [censored] . . . no wonder girls laugh hysterically at you when you ask them their name . . .

jtb . . .

thanks alot . . .

been there at rwg1 since long be 4 what's his name flaked out . . .

and he was drafted and ran away for what ever reasons he had . . .

appreciate you remembering all the old rwg'ers

& lord clive . . .

you still need to send me the addy where I can get those handlebars installed on my truck . . . I just can't see them fittin on my vette . . .

bjoh

er

B

wow . . . paintball people sure have a . . . .

lot above rep watch people . . . .

cept maybe some old buggers, and some old friends . . .

hey, can any of younewbees still talk to rbj ????

or is he as fed up & disgusted with you all as I'm getting . . .

My other post was a blast at what I remembered about the "best Sub" crap ????

Anybody remember nobody . . .

and sorry, I musta missed jetmid by a red hair . . .

excuse me if I caused any conflict . . .

I'm definitely sure no one or nobody ever did that be 4

wow, that's what I get for geting in to what my son is, and actually thought when I made my way back things would be half normal . . .

shoulda known as soon as I saw the christmas motif . . .

WTF some things never change . . .

bjoh

Edited by Brian

it's Brian . . . long agao & far away, and about the time when rwg1 went Xmass crazy & . . . a couple NEW webs sprung up . . .

and the ones that I've asked some other old timers about, and actually recommended you ??

it's me, Brian . . .

been there at rwg1 since long be 4 what's his name flaked out . . .

appreciate you remembering all the old rwg'ers

WTF some things never change . . .

... which all adds up to "you should have known better". :D

ps. Yes, I remember your batman watch avatar. You've been around a while. Surely you could have made a more witty return ...