When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Malaysia Airlines MH 17

martijnp

It's awful.  Now they believe it was a mistake.  The latest news has audio recordings of a Russian Major communicating with a Ukrainian officer and on the recording they are both like WTF just happened?  Was it a passenger plane?  Were there lots of people onboard?  F*ck!!!

A US Air Force Lt. Col was interviewed on CNN and he said the level of sophistication required to take down a jet cruising at 33,000 feet means it could only have been a professional military crew that did it and it requires something like 4 vehicles to do it, all loaded with radar and tracking/spotting capability.  That limits it to just the Russians or the Ukrainians, and this latest release of the audio confirms it.  Big time screw up and wars are started over lesser things... 

Unfortunately it's an already seen movie :(

We're, in Italy, still waiting justice for this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerolinee_Itavia_Flight_870

And I'd not be surprised at all if it comes out that it has been tore down by Russians, they've quite long time habit in this sense http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Polish_Air_Force_Tu-154_crash 

I've some contact in Poland and they are all pointing to Russian incredible behavior in that case too :(

• 2 weeks later...

just a question, where the USA proof??

Russian showed to the rest of the world, USA nothing...

"The USA proof"? , If you are trying to turn this into a conspiracy of thoughts that is just utterly disgusting. 18 people from my state alone, many from my city, some even from my own university. The rest of the world is trying to get into the site to get the bodies out of there. Russia should be nowhere near the site as it is suspected to be involved in the tragedy. You would hardly let a crime seen be blocked off by a suspect would you, free to contort the evidence.

I dont know but Russians showed radar track, satellite pic and so on, Usa at the moment nothing, that is the evidence, couldnt be dine by ukranians just for mistake? Or must be done by Russians cause simply its the best?? Common mate nobody seen then usa screamed proff, when ill see them Ill tell you Russians made it

I thought the consensus was Russian backed rebels shot down the airliner, not realising it was a passenger aircraft and not as they expected to be a Ukraine transport plane.

At 33k feet, you can't differentiate anything from the ground with binoculars let alone naked eye.

The Russians did it I say.

I dont know but Russians showed radar track, satellite pic and so on, Usa at the moment nothing, that is the evidence, couldnt be dine by ukranians just for mistake? Or must be done by Russians cause simply its the best?? Common mate nobody seen then usa screamed proff, when ill see them Ill tell you Russians made it

Still does not dictate why a possible perpetrator is in control of the crime scene. 

I thought the consensus was Russian backed rebels shot down the airliner, not realising it was a passenger aircraft and not as they expected to be a Ukraine transport plane.

At 33k feet, you can't differentiate anything from the ground with binoculars let alone naked eye.

The Russians did it I say.

Not to mention that at 33k feet you need some serious backing to shoot something down from that height.

I read some nutjob conspiracy article trying to "prove" that this plane was the same one that went missing last month, and it was all set up by the US who put dead bodies onboard the plane and blew it up themselves.

Their "proof" centered round a few images and claims that one window which had been blocked off in a service a year or so ago in this plane and not the one from last month, that the crash site pics of this plane first showed the window blocked off, and then the panel blocking it off had gone in another pic.

Too hard for them to consider that someone may have kicked it out to look through for bodies... (it had to keep pressure in, so kicking it out would be impossible, kicking it in relatively easy)

They also went on about the flag on the side of the plane just above this window didn't line up with the windows and doors the same in all the images, accusing the US of photoshopping the images, and kindly provided about 3 images with lines drawn in them that proved... the logo lined up perfectly.

Complete nutjobs. They shouldn't be allowed to deprive the rest of us the oxygen they consume.

I read some nutjob conspiracy article trying to "prove" that this plane was the same one that went missing last month

:fool:  :bangin:  Do they have ANY vague idea on what is a transponder, how the radar control works etc etc?

Complete nutjobs. They shouldn't be allowed to deprive the rest of us the oxygen they consume.

So true!

lol fraggle I saw that guys stuff on the conspiracy as well, some people are truly far too bored and paranoid for their own good. its disheartening to hear of the numbers of people too stupid to realize this sort of thing is just pure horse [censored] :p  

On the other point that seems to be the consensus of most "pro western" media outlets of the blame being on the Russians, sure it may have been the "russian backed rebels" but I don't think it was something that the Russians would condone. what advantage would they have in doing so ? absolutely nothing.  

Ive actually stopped watching the news in recent weeks because its just so foolish the abundance of bull that gets regurgitated on a daily basis... I really do not know how someone can sit and watch CNN or some other propaganda fed news...   

:fool::bangin: Do they have ANY vague idea on what is a transponder, how the radar control works etc etc?

So true!

The problem is the "BUK" launcher normally is connected to another vehicle that has more sophisticated Radar as well as the technology to "see" the transponder codes, altitude, and identifiers on the radar screen. This is also set up so that if the radar locks on a non military aircraft, it will not allow the launch unless it is manually overridden. Unfortunately, the "BUK" that allegedly shot down the Malaysia flight did not have the Radar vehicle, only the launch vehicle. That Radar only "sees" a Ping, no information. When it locks on, and the launch is initiated, it doesn't know what the aircraft is, it's just and object in the sky.

I have kept up with all the goings on in Ukraine since the onset. I have a vested interest as my wife is from Ukraine, has a family there, property and many friends. She is getting first hand info, but she told me that the Russian propaganda machine is spinning such incredible stories and lies, it's unbelievable. Although the US and Ukrainian governments don't have a "smoking gun" they have tons of circumstantial evidence that it was shot down by a launcher supplied by Russia to the separation it's in Eastern Ukraine. They had already shot down a Ukrainian military transport flying at around 22,000 feet a couple of days before. They probably thought the airliner was another Ukraine military plane, shot it down, bragged about it, and then a very short time later realized their mistake, then the denials and story spinning went into high gear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The problem is the "BUK" launcher normally is connected to another vehicle that has more sophisticated Radar as well as the technology to "see" the transponder codes, altitude, and identifiers on the radar screen. This is also set up so that if the radar locks on a non military aircraft, it will not allow the launch unless it is manually overridden. Unfortunately, the "BUK" that allegedly shot down the Malaysia flight did not have the Radar vehicle, only the launch vehicle. That Radar only "sees" a Ping, no information. When it locks on, and the launch is initiated, it doesn't know what the aircraft is, it's just and object in the sky.

Hi Pan, thanks for all these valuable info! Anyway I was referring to the theories telling that the airplane was the same one disappeared (and not yet found) few months ago from the same air company.

I have kept up with all the goings on in Ukraine since the onset. I have a vested interest as my wife is from Ukraine, has a family there, property and many friends. She is getting first hand info, but she told me that the Russian propaganda machine is spinning such incredible stories and lies, it's unbelievable. Although the US and Ukrainian governments don't have a "smoking gun" they have tons of circumstantial evidence that it was shot down by a launcher supplied by Russia to the separation it's in Eastern Ukraine. They had already shot down a Ukrainian military transport flying at around 22,000 feet a couple of days before. They probably thought the airliner was another Ukraine military plane, shot it down, bragged about it, and then a very short time later realized their mistake, then the denials and story spinning went into high gear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for this information!

It's unbelievable that the rescue workers / investigation team still can't make it to the area because it's too dangerous. There are still body's laying down in the flied.  

This is the kind of thing that makes me wish that the 'personal implant' with tracking & audio & video recording we see in sci-fi movies that allows civilians to get food, water, work, life was a reality.

Easy to locate all insurgents / terrorists and just turn them off.

It is pretty obvious that these "militants" have Russian backing.. How else can you explain such expensive machinery they're using. The Russian rebels shot the plane down using Russian military tech.

Sadly all these "sanctions" the western countries are putting on is not really a problem to the Russians. Germany and France has pretty much refused to do any real sanctions because they receive a lot of energy from Russia via gas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk