When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

25th July Wristies

aflop

Added 4 new straps from Panatime to my collection this week and decided to clean up the PAM382 and try this strap on; feels good and looks very upmarket! BTW; Panatime are an excellent example of great products and service; this strap and the 3 others were ordered Monday this week and arrived yesterday with zero problems and great responses from their sales team. From the USA to Vietnam and my sticky hands in 3 days! Very impressive! ebuhyzyb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not quite the 25th yet, but I am wearing my beater1665ampvz-580232__-2_tonemapped1_zps2024

Good looking picture mate i need to hear about your watch collection you Got some Nice pieces ;)

Good looking picture mate i need to hear about your watch collection you Got some Nice pieces ;)

I do not have a pic of my entire collection, but there are many threads detailing most of its high points. This is the most recent pic I have of part of the Rolexes (the gold Newman now has a black face shown in 2nd pic below)

hangingrolex0282__-2_tonemapped_enhan_ch

IMG_0009_10_11_tonemapped1_zps41f3f497.j

• Like 1

So after her Spanish vacation and a few swims in the Med sea, my Bronzo is taking on another look which is great :-)

AJ

Great looking, the Spanish vacation really did the Bronzo well. Green-turquoise patina is my favourite one:) Very nice