When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Won't Be Dealing with TrustyTime Anymore

elemgee

I recently purchased a Rolex Submariner Blue Ceramic replica from TrustyTijme.  This is the one that is supposed to be very close in appearance to the original.  I actually bought one of these about a year ago from Andrew and was very happy with it.  But I scratched it up and so decided to order another one.  The one I recently received was a disappointment.  The day (cyclops) wasn't magnified at all, a clear difference from the pictures shown on the TrustyTime website.  I contacted TrustyTime and asked to return it, explaining that the day wasn't magnified and differs from their pictures, but they refused.  I've purchased several watches from Andrew in the past but this is the last one.  

A picture of the watch I received is attached.

post-13135-0-08266800-1411580110_thumb.j

It does look magnified - but he was probably expecting 2.5x

B

I mean that looks near gen magnified.  Maybe even too magnified.  Hard to tell from this angle.  

But I know Andrew sends QC pics so I'm curious as to why this wasn't caught before delivery.  If he wasn't happy with the magnification….  Hmmm

I recently purchased a Rolex Submariner Blue Ceramic replica from TrustyTijme. This is the one that is supposed to be very close in appearance to the original. I actually bought one of these about a year ago from Andrew and was very happy with it. But I scratched it up and so decided to order another one. The one I recently received was a disappointment. The day (cyclops) wasn't magnified at all, a clear difference from the pictures shown on the TrustyTime website. I contacted TrustyTime and asked to return it, explaining that the day wasn't magnified and differs from their pictures, but they refused. I've purchased several watches from Andrew in the past but this is the last one.

A picture of the watch I received is attached.

What's the point of returning a rep?

They will most likely lose your watch on the way anyway.

Not worth returning.

Anyone know what is going on with the trustytime website? I get some rubbish about Chanel and copyright infringement. I've tried using a proxy to access it but that doesn't work either.

The site has been seized by the legal representation of Chanel. A common, routine occurrence for sites selling replicas. 

Don't worry, a new Trustytime will pop up soon. ;)

I hope so! I've been eyeing off a few watches on there for the last couple of months, decided today I was going to buy them only to discover the website is down. :wounded1:

I can recommend www.intime.co. The best cure for a downed TD site is one which is working I think. ;)

Sent from Mars using tapatalk

And as always with these threads, OP is nowhere to be found.

+1. Classic DNS "Disappearing Newbie Syndrome"

New guy registers on the forum, asks a question, milks the replies, and disappears without gratitude or acknowledgement. Until he runs into a problem again, you can expect not to hear from him.

And STILL, people are wondering why we are sometimes not apparently friendly toward noobs. Or even giving support to their behavior.

By the way, do you know where to find the best sub? :lol: