When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who's Waiting For Angus' Chronomat Evolution?

Rolexman

Are you waiting for Angus' Breitling Evolution?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Content goes here Rolexman

• No, I will buy the current version soon
    • I don't like the Evolution
    • Yes, I am waiting

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too. And already made (pre-)payment...... But I am in for the grey dial with black subs. And so I am still waiting....and waiting... An alternative would be the black dial with silver subs. But on that one the same procedere: Waiting....waiting...... :wounded1:

Same here.. too bad mine will be shipped out first :bangin:

Stick marker at 4 and 5 seems different than the rest in term of coloring. is that the way it suppose to be?

My white dial is comming. Pleaset let me know when you have the tracking number for me.

Keep up the good work Angus. What is the next GB?

:g: Is the grey dial really GREY ? Looks more black to me but may be a picture effect !?

I just like the dicrete and elegant contrast between the grey dial and the black subdials, so it is important for me :huh:

Any opinion ?

Angus, could you comment this ? thanks

Xel

post-519-1170235797_thumb.jpg

Edited by xelorrolex

:g: Is the grey dial really GREY ? Looks more black to me but may be a picture effect !?

I just like the dicrete and elegant contrast between the grey dial and the black subdials, so it is important for me :huh:

Any opinion ?

Angus, could you comment this ? thanks

Xel

I too was wondering the same thing.... in the prototype pictures there was a clear difference between the grey and black. Now the grey appears to be black indeed. :blink:

It almost looks like the graphite dial with a white ' Automatic' writing....

Edited by Rolexman

Oops, I ordered the gry dial. But I feel scary by watching the pics? It looks more black isn't it?

Angus: When will the black dial with silver subdials will be released?

After having seen this pics (I too ordered the grey dial) I rather would have got the graphite dial version....

I hope the black isn't as black as it appears to be in the pics!

:black_eye: Bummer.

I am desperate to get an order in for this watch however despite PM's and emails I am finding it very difficult to get hold of Angus. Can someone please confirm the method they used to place the order... was their a link via his photobucket site??? or simply an email directly to him?

Thanks in advance.

Del....

I am desperate to get an order in for this watch however despite PM's and emails I am finding it very difficult to get hold of Angus. Can someone please confirm the method they used to place the order... was their a link via his photobucket site??? or simply an email directly to him?

Thanks in advance.

Del....

you have PM