When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who's Waiting For Angus' Chronomat Evolution?

Rolexman

Are you waiting for Angus' Breitling Evolution?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Content goes here Rolexman

• No, I will buy the current version soon
    • I don't like the Evolution
    • Yes, I am waiting

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Graphite dial arrived first, I am still uploading the pics, please check my photobucket for the pics.

Let's see what is improved:

1. The little marker besides 10 at 12 o'clock sub-dial

2. The date window

3. The Breitling logo sits exactly above the "T" (I went to an AD yesterday and I found even the gen BCE has some of them with this logo not in the middle position.

For people ordered graphite dial, I will send out confirmation e-mails later and I will ship them out tomorrow. For people ordered other dial versions, please wait 2-3 days more, sorry about that.

Enjoy:

188110-5418.jpg

188110-5419.jpg

188110-5420.jpg

Sorry, I meant that the Chronomat looks like it's made of clay. I don't like it, really.

Ahh... different strokes, etc.

The pics don't do it justice. I was one sleazy lawyer guy at work wearing the black version, and since the it has been hands down my favourite Breitling. I prefer the Chronomat over Navitimer because of the ruggedness.

But I can see why you don't like it. Not dressy enough for you I suppose. :)

so it is a matter of taste over accuracy/quality?

Absolutely. It looks just as lumpy as the genuine. :D

I love Breitlings, but not this one, just like I love IWCs but not the Inge. I know it's a matter of taste and I'll never call anyone stupid for liking it as some people with better taste than me seem to like it.

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Yes, it does look like we've getting some rich choices these days with this, the Carrera, the HBB, etc.

are these the graphite dial with black subdial version that Angus post picture on? Am I mistaken, or wasn't the graphite dial with black subdial have the white lettering of "Automatic" can someone confirm this for me? Maybe I am stupid, but I thought that was the only version available as a gen right now.

are these the graphite dial with black subdial version that Angus post picture on? Am I mistaken, or wasn't the graphite dial with black subdial have the white lettering of "Automatic" can someone confirm this for me? Maybe I am stupid, but I thought that was the only version available as a gen right now.

please look here: BCE

first one is a graphite dial with red writing

second one is a gray dial with black subdials and white writing

Thanks for the clarification guys. Glad I was not crazy on that.

Angus,

Is it possible for you to take future pictures, with some of the dates showing 12? since most of the catalog showing a 12 on the date window, I think that would be the best for direct comparison. do you think you can make that happen?

Edited by Woody

I've been patient for so long.

:victory:

Me too. And already made (pre-)payment...... But I am in for the grey dial with black subs. And so I am still waiting....and waiting... An alternative would be the black dial with silver subs. But on that one the same procedere: Waiting....waiting...... :wounded1:

Just spent some time drooling over Angus's BCE Ultimate pics in the dealer section. Breitling has never really done it for me, their watches are either too ostentatious or just plain ugly, but the graphite dial BCE is a beautiful thing. :huglove:

Just gotta try and get this one past the wife next month :busted_cop: