When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who's Waiting For Angus' Chronomat Evolution?

Rolexman

Are you waiting for Angus' Breitling Evolution?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Content goes here Rolexman

• No, I will buy the current version soon
    • I don't like the Evolution
    • Yes, I am waiting

You don't need a Macro lens. My camera doesn't even do Macro ... :blink:

Yes, I know but I did the search for a long time and I had to come to a decision. Now I ordered the Ricoh R5 which is a pretty nice allrounder and small enough to take it with me at any time (it also have a 7x optical zoom :thumbsupsmileyanim: )

Oops, I guess that's off topic....

@ elprimerozen:

thanks for postings your pics of the 2nd gen Evo. Please allow to give an advice: There is an obvious feature of the the 2nd generation which kept me away from a purchase: The wrong case size which is just 42,5mm :thumbdown: . That’s a remarkable improvement on Angus’ Evo: The case’s size is 1:1 which means 43,7mm in diameter. That’s what made me deciding to place my order (besides all the other improvements, indeed).

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear All,

Due to the recent defects found on the new generation of BCE, the release date has been prosponed to maybe 4-5 days.

What we are now correcting:

12 o' clock sub-dial -- there should be 4 shorter lines between 2 longer lines

The Breitling logo should sit properly above "T"

Perfetising the ss bracelet

These flaws were pointed out by YOU, thank you all!! Thank you for helping me to make a perfect rep.

The pre-order period has also been prosponed to 15th Jan, sorry for any inconvenience caused.

People who have paid and would like to have a refund due to the prospone please e-mail me, thank you.

Cheers,

Angus

Edited by PureTime

i was just looking at the various versions of the chrono evolution on the breitling website, and noticed that for the stick markers version of the white dial, the description says it is actually a mother of pearl dial, with silver subdials. is the white dial stick markers version available with a white dial that isn't made of mother of pearl? :g:

dt

Dear All,

Due to the recent defects found on the new generation of BCE, the release date has been prosponed to maybe 4-5 days.

What we are now correcting:

12 o' clock sub-dial -- there should be 4 shorter lines between 2 longer lines

The Breitling logo should sit properly above "T"

Perfetising the ss bracelet

These flaws were pointed out by YOU, thank you all!! Thank you for helping me to make a perfect rep.

The pre-order period has also been prosponed to 15th Jan, sorry for any inconvenience caused.

People who have paid and would like to have a refund due to the prospone please e-mail me, thank you.

Cheers,

Angus

Angus, this is a fantastic course you are setting,... an actual first,... I just want you to know that

I see, and appreciate ! :1a:

i was just looking at the various versions of the chrono evolution on the breitling website, and noticed that for the stick markers version of the white dial, the description says it is actually a mother of pearl dial, with silver subdials. is the white dial stick markers version available with a white dial that isn't made of mother of pearl? :g:

dt

Yes, this one.

180576-7439.jpg

Angus, this is a fantastic course you are setting,... an actual first,... I just want you to know that

I see, and appreciate ! :1a:

Thank you ^_^

Top attitude, impressive to pay so much attention on accuracy :clap:

by the way does anybody knows the weight of the angus' BCE with leather and/or SS strap ?

i asked him yesterday but no reply yet.

Thanks

Xel B)

I am sorry I have not read your mail yet, I did not measure the weight of this watch but it will be 99% same as the original, what are you worrying about?

Below please find the final bracelet pics! The maker said it is made 99.99% same as orginal, the letters engraved on the old version was done by some corrosive material but the engraving on the new version is done my punching which same as the original. All the engraving is 100% accurarte as the original.

181793-7049.jpg

181793-7050.jpg

181793-7051.jpg

181793-7052.jpg

181793-7053.jpg

181793-7054.jpg

181793-7055.jpg

181793-7056.jpg

181793-7057.jpg

Angus,

as the the pre-order duration ends in two days: Are current pics of the entire watches available? I guess all members who ordered and pre-paid would be really interested :Jumpy:

Come to papa :wub:

Damn, with such a fine bracelet who cares about the watch :bangin: ........ GOD D#MN that's a good looking bracelet!

I find it great that you perfected the bracelet Angus... You're the man!

If this project continues in this way and the watch itself will be of the same quality and accuracy the price you're selling this watch is way too cheap.... I would have paid Big Bang bucks ($) for this baby :lol:

Edited by Rolexman

Damn, with such a fine bracelet who cares about the watch :bangin: ........ GOD D#MN that's a good looking bracelet!

That bracelet is unbelievable!!! :blink:

If this project continues in this way and the watch itself will be of the same quality and accuracy the price you're selling this watch is way too cheap.... I would have paid Big Bang bucks ($) for this baby :lol:

Cough cough..... shuuut uuup :D

If this project continues in this way and the watch itself will be of the same quality and accuracy the price you're selling this watch is way too cheap.... I would have paid Big Bang bucks ($) for this baby

I was just thinking I paid my deposit on a watch that might have had a few flaws (bracelet and logo position). Now its going to be incredibly accurate, and Im still paying the same price. I have never encountered this before! Angus, you have certainly achieved a new standard when it comes to reps, thank you!!!!!!!

I'm waiting and will order from angus... I want that diamond bezel with slate grey or white dial on ss band.

We will only make the black dial diamond bezel model, but the size of the "diamonds" is not big enough, we are still correcting them.

Hi angus,

there are some Backside pics from the straps?

What about the writing backside like gen one?

Please let us know...

Yes, I have them in my photobucket, the following shows the imperfect one (actually it is perfect enough to me), you will receive an even better one.

182801-6790.jpg

182801-6791.jpg

182801-6792.jpg