When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

All Rolex rarest vintage models for your eyes only !

rolojack

Many of us have seen again and again that article on TZ, but for those who didn't : this is a must see to watch and learn all those details we seldom clearly see. Look at the condition of those watches too !!!! No need to beat up your watches to make them credible ! Old does not mean damaged....

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=msg&goto=3578081&rid=10338

post-43268-0-30670900-1414500203_thumb.j

Wowie! That's a nice lot. I think I like the milgauss 6541 the best, it's what I would be infatuated with if I was a buyer. There's something off with the 6538 (lot 158) it has a relume which isn't mentioned, the crystal is def not a t17 it looks like aftermarket or a gen t19 perhaps, the case bevels are very wrong and the overall finish of the case is tres bizzare.. after studying it I'm thinking that this case is not genuine.

Wowie! That's a nice lot. I think I like the milgauss 6541 the best, it's what I would be infatuated with if I was a buyer. There's something off with the 6538 (lot 158) it has a relume which isn't mentioned, the crystal is def not a t17 it looks like aftermarket or a gen t19 perhaps, the case bevels are very wrong and the overall finish of the case is tres bizzare.. after studying it I'm thinking that this case is not genuine.

That's the thing with vintage rollies, oddities are such you sometimes loose your mind ! Nothing is definite, and no inventory is complete......

Stunned that anyone still gives their watches to Antiqurom to auction after all the well publicised failure of them to pay the owner their money that watches sold for.

This thread is from 2008.  That said, this was one year after Antiquorum sold the notorious "SAS Seamaster 300" during Omegamania...

• 2 weeks later...