When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any decent 93150 rep bracelets?

Champagnesky

Like Tom said, unfortunately no good ones. Genuine used have gotten ridiculously expensive. 700-900 USD for one, and it will probably have some wear and stretch. Some of the supply houses sell unmarked bracelets, with them, you can use the links, gen endlinks and clap and end up with a nice bracelet, but it's still going to cost several hundred bucks. Unfortunately, the day of the 400 dollar gen bracelet has gone the way of the Carrier Pigeon!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I bought 2 new MBK 1680 a couple years ago and one had a real good '93150' with hollow mid links etc and the other one had the same clasp and hoods but with solid mid links. If I could find some good 'connecting links' that go between the bracelet and the case, I would try to put a hollow link bracelet together using bracelet links from a 'noobmariner' with the sel and half link removed and use regular type 'last links' on each end and the MBK '93150' clasp. It is fairly easy to take the bracelets apart at the big ends.

I noticed some of the 'noobmariner' bracelets have bushings over the bracelet screws like genuine and some do not, it's better to have them if possible as it tightens them up and slows down wear. I have looked at a lot of bracelets and it seems (to me) that the 'noobmariner' bracelets are some of the best.

I saw where ST had hollow mid link replacement links for sale again so I got a few but the slot in the screw head is very narrow. I will try their replacement screws for genuine links with wider slots and see if they will work.

It sure would be nice if TC could get some 93150 bracelets made.

Maybe we could take a count and see how many we can buy to make a minimum order, say at $55 or $60 each

I would take 10 if a deal could be made.

As with all special orders, 'Backouts' will be shot.   :cowboy:

I have a great old MBK 93150 with gen links and clasp on my MBK / The Zigmeister 1665 GW. 3 is not correct and links are thinner than the gen ones, one of the best rep options ever.

Very rare species these days.

I would take a couple if TC could get some made.

Edited by athan

mbk bracelet is all wrong. there are two different ones too. 1 comes with all subs and the other comes with the 1665. they both say 93150 on them but the 1665 one is the better one.

the 1665 is the right thickness of links and not polished on the sides. the mbk end connecting link is incorrect, and the taper on the bracelet is too drastic. the 1/2 size adjustment holes on the clasp side are also in the wrong layout, they are arranged for a 93250. i believe the diving extension is also stamped backwards compared with gen.

the mbk bracelet is not suitable.

TC would have to make one from scratch in my opinion to get it right, but if he did i would be in to buy one.

Here is the pic of mine from the sales thread.

HH is definitely right. The gen 93150 has evenly spaced adjustment holes, the MBW does not. It does show the diver's extension engraving, but I don't know if it's correct.

IMG_0113_zps63dc6af5.jpg

Unfortunately, despite the flaws, it's still the best option ... :(

Edited by tomhorn

Has anyone seen the cartel 93150? Any thoughts?

the 93150 engraving is too large. end link connector is also folded over at the bottom to close it where as the gen is one piece closed. diving extension is wrong, clasp crown is also too large. as stated, gen is the only way to go with regards to the bracelet.

unless TC does make a small run :good: