When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Question about mymanmatt

Wrestler04

So I'm completely new to the forums and replica watches in general. I am planning on ordering a Rolex DJ II from toro. I saw some people posting about mymanmatt and how he has the best reps. I did a bit of searching and it seems like he puts together genuine parts for reps. So I'm confused do I buy a rep, then have him configure it to be more genuine looking? Does he sell the watches himself? I was planning on sending him a message once I get this clarified. Thanks everyone

• 4 weeks later...

From the watches I've seen he makes his own cases and puts together what you want.

Gen dial

Asian movement

Rep bracelet..etc

Best thing to do is message him though.

Thought about getting a old DJ made. Just wish they were a little bigger.

I have one with gen dial and crown and a Swiss eta movement. A Gen bezel would be a welcome upgrade though.

Matt does awesome work, and he is a great guy and will answer your questions about what you are looking for. Like someone said, not sure about the DJII, but you need to ask him. Shoot him a PM, and ask him about what you want to build. One of the nice things about Matt, he will tell you straight up,"I will not work on certain watches/movements". That's better than some folks who will tackle anything, and end up screwing up your project!!  

Go to the top of the screen and you will see a little envelope icon to the right of your login name.  Click that and then "compose new".  Start typing mymanmatt in the address box and it will find him via alpha search.  This is how we send a PM or Private Message to another member.