When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wrist check 2nd December

astonjenks

This beauty arrived yesterday and I am delighted with her, very comfy although takes a tad getting used to being a destro Fiddy!

Regards

AJ

Where did you get this beauty mate? 

The crystal has good distortion. :)

Well today is my 25th Wedding Anniversary. Taking the wife out to dinner tonight.

This morning I gave her a nice card, tickets to the Boston Opera House showing of

The Nut Cracker, with overnight reservations at the Seaport Boston hotel for a night out on the town.

So today I'm wearing my 16610 on a different strap combo. I've had this strap sitting around

that's had very little use. I think I like the looks of this setup.

IMG_3054.jpg

IMG_3055.jpg

IMG_3056.jpg

Dave...

From your neck of the woods Alvin actually in an M2M deal :-)

Best regards

AJ

And how did I miss that mate? I saw a nicely modded 217 that was on sale in RWI, but I was too slow to catch that one. 

Congrats, and wear her well!

Funny I bought a gen Daytona back in 2003 and only kept less than 2 years.  Did not really care for it that much, so I really had not looked at them much since.  Now, I cannot seem to get this one off the wrist.

post-60288-0-83146100-1417542557_thumb.j

• Like 1

For you Ezio :)

Back on wrist after self made full service and repair (also thanks to SSteel that gave me a new main plate for free)93d4fc992f9129d7ea8ae5ad79770060.jpg

Why for me gentle :D either way Nice looking sell it to me haha

post-61085-0-91612200-1417543140_thumb.j

Yes, it was 8 degrees when I went to the gym this morning.

No ****, I have a 6+ and my pics never look that good. I bought a cheesy tripod and clip on macro lens but still not very good.  Maybe I just do not have the eye for this sort of thing.  

Because this is the one I asked about 1 month ago and you told it was not looking very good ;)

I didnt say it locked bad just Said it didnt look Like a v3 never Said it look Like crap :D

Remember ones garbage another Mans gold :)

Funny I bought a gen Daytona back in 2003 and only kept less than 2 years.  Did not really care for it that much, so I really had not looked at them much since.  Now, I cannot seem to get this one off the wrist.

attachicon.gif62631.jpg

Real beauty, The reason was you had not been bitten by the vintage "bug" back then!! Too young to appreciate the well aged vintages.

• Like 1