When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New member, my collection

GolfPunk

Of course, I personally despise fakes

You know that this forum discusses to a salient extent, replica watches right?

why are you here? If it is to show off your 2 genuine watches, you will be surprised how many genuine watches here are in the collection of members here...

It WILL NOT be the case of the one-eyed man being king among the blind.

So back to the question, why are you here?

He's not king frog. He's the asshole version of kingfrog. And rather stupid too. First he does not know the difference between a fake and a replica. Next, he doesn't know that this is RWG. Lol what a stupid dickhead that must have trafed in his brains plus $30k at the Rolex AD for that $20k watch. :lol:

Where's @POTR? Not seen this latest turd yet? :D

Sent from Mars using tapatalk

Plus, those look hideous.

Tag looks cheap with those same colored subs, never like Breits so can't help with that, and that Rollie....subs look cheap, numerics look dumb so big and upside down, maybe that's correct, but, to me, it fits him.

Dumbass.

Humans....so much they can do with the brain and that's as far as they get.

Jealousy is a very BAD word, you [censored] pack of brave hard [censored] hiding behind the Internet....you can't even afford a real watch... you must be proper [censored] thick????

FAKE WATCHES ARE FOR THICK SCUM BAGS WHO CANT AFFORD A GOOD WATCH BECAUSE THEYRE TOO THICK TO GET A DECENT JOB.

Brave aren't you????

wil9c7.jpg

But I would like to say that you are not on the right place. This is a nice forum for friendly people who appreciate each other and respect each other, no matter what kind of watch you wear, how many cars you own or how much money you make. 

So if you would be so kindly, get your ass out of here.

• Like 2

But I would like to say that you are not on the right place. This is a nice forum for friendly people who appreciate each other and respect each other, no matter what kind of watch you wear, how many cars you own or how much money you make.

So if you would be so kindly, get your ass out of here.

+100.

To the OP, say hi also to your good friend king frog on the way out. You guys will be cell mates in the same brig soon. ;)

Sent from Mars using tapatalk