When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

paypal problems advice ?

Ezio

Guys i need some advice with PP i have received a e mail from Them i will have to verify my identity to paypal They want too see some sort of id sent to Them i have checked that its the legit PP e mail

Was sending a gift payment to Mike because he helped me out in the weekend so Would repay him but now it Said my account is limited until i verify my identity Any of you guys have Any experience in this ?? Is it because They have found out what i use PP for :p?

Any advice is apricieated

Thanks

Hi,

Don't worry, its nothing, you just need to provide them with something with your address and a picture ID and upload the images to them, within about a day your account will be restored.

Its because of European Money Laundering regulations and nothing to do with buying errrhmmm watches.  ;)

Gone are the days when PP only had one stipulation and that was you had to have a pulse.

Best Regards

Mark

Thanks guys will try contacting Them tomorrow funny They ask for it after 1 and a half years with around 80 transactions to my name now They want Info

I got a notice from them a couple of days ago, it seems that since their split with EBay, they are initiating some policy changes. Periodic verification of your account identity may be one of them.

I have never had a problem, but I've had a bank account linked with them for years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guys i need some advice with PP i have received a e mail from Them i will have to verify my identity to paypal They want too see some sort of id sent to Them i have checked that its the legit PP e mail

Was sending a gift payment to Mike because he helped me out in the weekend so Would repay him but now it Said my account is limited until i verify my identity Any of you guys have Any experience in this ?? Is it because They have found out what i use PP for :p?

Any advice is apricieated

Thanks

S,

Recently, I have received a lot of spoof and spam emails from "paypal" telling me that my account is limited unless I log in and verify my data.

I see that you have done your due diligence...

If so, then you can log in and provide the pertinent information, its mostly routine, and I would ask you not to worry. This has happened to me before, more than once. 

They just want to know you're who you say you are. A cc and bank account linked to your pp helps you transact business. Once you're established and identity is verified, you will have most of your limits lifted. If you think it's a spoof, call them

Thanks guys Called Them and sent Per e mail my driver license my house Bills to proof my adress

Just dont Like The feeling giving that Many info to a Company The Nice lady Said 3 too 4 business days it Should be open

Just cant get my head around why after 80 transactions and not after 5 or something never had a claim or Anything so they must feel thry was something not right :p but okay i bought alot of watches

New Update i Called again since they Havent opened it and been told my evidence of id is not enough

WTF ????

I was told my driver license and some Bills to proof my adress Would be enough know they want a copy of my birth certificate which they not gonna get not gonna hand over more info which Can be stolen by some scammers

Any ideas what to do ??? / how to complain or Anything

Yeah im not following it either and in Denmark birth certificate is the most proctected ID which we learn and be told never to show unless its government things

Kinda blank need to pay Mike back

But after that i Guess im done with PP have had to many problems

Maybe you can just wire or send him a check. At this point not sure what to tell you, when PP asked me for proof of residence and of who I was, all they wanted was a copy of my national ID card (Spanish) and a utility bill. I sent them what they asked for since they specifically said a drivers license was not proof. Try sending them your ID card or passport, that should suffice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you sure all this is coming from PP?

Hey yeah im pretty sure since Called customer service again yesterday to complain my case and finally they agreed to open up my PP since i talked to my legal team about this and they had no right to see my birth certificate

But im certain that Im trough with PP this really left a bad taste in my mouth Would really have to be a Nice watch for me to use it again

But thanks for all the help and support guys