When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So I'm now banned from RWI too

SSTEEL

Micky: He's a very bad man.

Oops wrong forum.

Seriously though, sometimes people act as sheep to fit in. Usualky the ones without enough willpower or fight in them. Maybe this 'friend' just wants to fit in there. I understand it hurts but sometimes you just have to accept that whilst you're not at fault people are following the herd. Maybe he fears the ban gerbils there if he defends you.

Let it slide and move on. You can't please all of the people all if the time. And now you can't defend yourself there so put your energy into places who value your contribution.

• Like 1

All I can say Micky is their loss and our gain. Best to keep you all to our selves. I would advise any member who needs a great watch smith in EU to send their watches to SSTEEL.

BTW my 2 TC,s will be coming to you soon when your back log is cleared mate.

Mart

Edited by coffindodger
  • Like 1

Mickey I don't come here as you can see this is my first post on RWG. RWI is my home and it will remain that way but you know my feelings towards you. At least I know where I can find you. I've only seen you as a good person and I wouldn't hesitate to send a watch to you.

• Like 3

Mickey I don't come here as you can see this is my first post on RWG. RWI is my home and it will remain that way but you know my feelings towards you. At least I know where I can find you. I've only seen you as a good person and I wouldn't hesitate to send a watch to you.

Glad to have you come over for a visit.. Hang around, there are a lot of great folks here and a wealth of knowledge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad to have you come over for a visit.. Hang around, there are a lot of great folks here and a wealth of knowledge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

maybe I will. I just reread my original post and I did a great job coming off as a douche in my first post on the forum. I didn't mean I don't come here in a bad way lol

I am banned long ago… another story . 

Couple of months ago . Someone from Canada bought from a watch from me ..and cancel at the last min after seeing the QC pics..... He muscle himself on me saying he is a moderator of RWI (3 Years) .. and I should refund him immediately….. I pleaded with him that I have already paid for the watch …. Next….. Paypal dispute.. from a RWI Moderator..

I contacted him and question his actions and his position being a moderator .. I told him to cancel the dispute so that the funds associated with this order can be unlocked and i can refund.. But he is adamant about it… I have no choice but to leave it to Paypal to investigate and he was refunded… My paypal account is tainted by another black mark….

Couple of months ago . Someone from Canada bought from a watch from me ..and cancel at the last min after seeing the QC pics..... He muscle himself on me saying he is a moderator of RWI (3 Years) .. and I should refund him immediately….. I pleaded with him that I have already paid for the watch …. Next….. Paypal dispute.. from a RWI Moderator..

I contacted him and question his actions and his position being a moderator .. I told him to cancel the dispute so that the funds associated with this order can be unlocked and i can refund.. But he is adamant about it… I have no choice but to leave it to Paypal to investigate and he was refunded… My paypal account is tainted by another black mark….

Who was this?!!!!! PM me if you prefer please as I'll not be dealing with them.

Just to put things right, That wasn´t a mod at all - he said he was a mod not being, he was just banned today on rwi for trying to sell a watch with a photoshopped gen dial on it and Your case is mentioned too:

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/226844-Welcome-to-The-Brig-Rolexxx-(aka-I-lt-3rolex-and-foolex)

• Like 1

I was banned from RWI a good while back as well. FOund this place and don't miss RWI. I stick my head in at RG and the other RWG but here is where I feel most comfortable.

• Like 1

The guy who filed the PP dispute is not a Mod on RWI. We know who he is and have his details to prove it.

Funny how RWI STAFF is bashed for supposedly believing "rumors" without verification. But as soon as Jos posted, you lot jumped in without verifying his claims yourselves.

• Like 1

While you're here Q5, Do you feel SSteel's ban/suspension is still warranted? If so, why?

If not, when will it be lifted?

I'm here to set the record straight on the false info that a RWI Mod was involved in a PP dispute. I'd allow any staff member from abother forum to do the same.

I won't comment on the ban. That was already explained on RWI.

While you're here Q5, Do you feel SSteel's ban/suspension is still warranted? If so, why?

If not, when will it be lifted?

My ban stated it will never be lifted.  Their loss mate, our gain here.

I hadn't been very active on the boards the last months...live happened to me in it's worst form and it seems it was the same for you Micky...I'm very sorry for your loss mate!

When RWI banned you, than it's truly their loss.

You are a great modder, a true gentleman, a great person overall and every community can be proud to have you as its member :clap3:

• Like 1