When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Post upgrade post - Read and report errors here

Admin

Look in the subscribed area. The upgrade added subscriptions to mine so I was getting notifications every time a post was added to the general section. Sent from my droptop using telepathy

Oh cool! That was exactly it. I was subscribed to the general discussion area. I think it just happened to be that I noticed it whenever you posted and I mistakenly thought I was stalking you! B):D ha ha

I haven't read through all the posts to see if it has been mentioned but the 'Remember Me' feature at sign in is not working.

Ken

Working just fine for me, Ken. As usual, clean our those cookies and temporary files in your browser and make sure your browser is not set up to block cookies (You would probably have noticed this, as you would have the same problem on all sites you visit if this was not working.

Anybody else have problems with the "Remember me"-toption when logging in not working and they have to log in every time they visit the site?

Edited by Admin
  • Like 1

Look in the subscribed area. The upgrade added subscriptions to mine so I was getting notifications every time a post was added to the general section. Sent from my droptop using telepathy

This is so bizarre. I'm still receiving notifications for every single post you make here, regardless of the area. I feel like a complete stalker. LOL :lol:Seriously, anything you do I'm getting alerts for it. Nobody else, so somehow I got linked to you.

This is so bizarre. I'm still receiving notifications for every single post you make here, regardless of the area. I feel like a complete stalker. LOL :lol:Seriously, anything you do I'm getting alerts for it. Nobody else, so somehow I got linked to you.

LOL, too funny.  I will hire a security detail...

Better keep your 6538 and 5513 safely locked away! :lol: LOL

I think if you follow someone, you will get notifications.  I just was on Rolojacks profile and followed him and in the text box it states I will receive notifications when he posts but I can adjust those settings.  Look in the profile/follower area and I think you will find your answer:)

I think if you follow someone, you will get notifications.  I just was on Rolojacks profile and followed him and in the text box it states I will receive notifications when he posts but I can adjust those settings.  Look in the profile/follower area and I think you will find your answer:)

Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out when I can log in from my computer. B)

Too funny.  I logged in and went into my profile.  Somehow there were several members put in there as people I am following.  One of whom was a completely random name that has only posted 8 times in 2 years and doesn't even have an avatar.  Last active in 2014!!  I have never set up anything to follow anyone, so it must be related to the new design. This should take care of it.  Thanks again for the tip.  :)

One thing I notice is that on multi page threads, there is no longer an link to skip to the first unread message?   Makes dealing with longer threads a bit more difficult.

also on the mobile skin it no longer automatically skips to the first unread post in the thread. If there is a way to fix that it would be great. 

also on the mobile skin it no longer automatically skips to the first unread post in the thread. If there is a way to fix that it would be great. 

I am looking into this

Can not edit my shouts? Or others for that matter which I do need to do sometimes.

This will be fixed

Can not edit feedback really need that mistakes as just happened and pissing matches when a deal goes bad. Maybe missing something but in the past very straight forward to do.

This will be fixed as soon as the developer releases a new version of the plugin