When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Poll: Slowest Dealer

fliieiieilie

TTK...i said that you were the slowest dealer that responded to my e-mail...but i was and i am very happy with your service...and i always said that in many posts...and in a dealer review in the old RWG i said that you are a great dealer...

regards,

Vladimir

TTK...i said that you were the slowest dealer that responded to my e-mail...but i was and i am very happy with your service...and i always said that in many posts...and in a dealer review in the old RWG i said that you are a great dealer...

regards,

Vladimir

If you haven't noticed......your now floating in a raft having been booted OFF the island.....;)

TTK...i said that you were the slowest dealer that responded to my e-mail.

Ahhh....not so much Vlad the Impaler.....as ....Vlad the Impaled....... :lol:

Relax V........there's always soup on the stove for you....... :rolleyes:

Base? D Wong ? watchonpo? Or Mickey from down the street who said he's get a 100% r*l*x replica for 1000 cash? Still waiting... wonder when I'll see him again :Jumpy:

Ahhh....not so much Vlad the Impaler.....as ....Vlad the Impaled....... :lol:

Relax V........there's always soup on the stove for you....... :rolleyes:

On the other hand...TTK is weel worth waiting for the reply cause he's got always some unusual rep that are lovely...pity that he often has 1x of them!

I would have guessed Paul. Took me three months to get my money back from the original crazy PAM sale. Next goes to Kenji Einjyin. He was the original person to sell Watchonpo outside Japan. The first two orders took 6 days. The last multi watch order took so long that my partner Rolex 2112 from RWG gave up on reps and started buying gens. I think he has a half a dozen by now.:lol: Actually 5 months after we made the order we gave up having gotten 4 out of 5 watches. :wounded1: But I have to say the new person representing Watchonpo outside Japan, Ken, is excellent.

I should say that I have bought from the majority of dealers here (Eddie, Sean, Andrew, River, Josh, Neil, King as well as numerous members) and the shortest has been two days and the longest two weeks. That is what makes this place great. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Where is the poll part?

regards,

Vladimir

...not so sure, I want the shark back :D

Too funny! I love it!

Try me. I'll keep you waiting as long as you want. I'll be the cheapest dealer on the block, as long as you can wait until um, how about forever.

Like an ETA LV Sub. I can do you one for $50, delivery in two-thousand-and-never.