When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Price Of Hublot Big Bang?

elprimerozen

All i have to say to you two bickering alpha males is..............OH YEAH!!!!............."My SS Big Bang arrives today and if you ordered one you will probably get yours today also"...... so lets end this awful thread and move on before this place turnes into that other RWG..............BIZIG BIZANG!!!!!.......Cheers, Wan

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao, you are telling me to take a break? you are the one who keeps isnsisting that the genuine watch only comes with gold hands and that there is a carbon fibre dial on andrews pics. The I tell you, ppl here have spoken to the CEO of Hublot and he confirmed that gold hands where only on the prototype and not on the peice that will be sold to the dealers and you still dont believe it and act like we are all lying here. And then you post a picture of a watch which isnt even the watch in question and now you are telling ME to take a break?

I dont really give a crap with what color hands the watch comes, but I do give a crap when ppl start misguiding others by bringing rumors into the forum which are not true

I have nothing with you slay...or anyother member.I recieved a mail from Josh saying that he always takes photos under strong light and its only on the pics the carbon or no carbon.Yes for sure the watch is with carbon...as for the hands i all ready say that its correct.When i will have the watch on my wrist i will send some photos just to see the "carbon".And take it easy..we are all trying for the best reps and we must be friends.

that with the light may be the case. And if you believe I was fighting for the "best rep", thats not what it was, i was just angry that you kept insisting that gold hands are correct even though we all told you we've discussed this before they should be silver.

All i have to say to you two bickering alpha males is..............OH YEAH!!!!............."My SS Big Bang arrives today and if you ordered one you will probably get yours today also"...... so lets end this awful thread and move on before this place turnes into that other RWG..............BIZIG BIZANG!!!!!.......Cheers, Wan

Hey Wan,

can you please give us a nice review with some pics once you have it ? Only if you have time of course...

Have fun with and wear it well !!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

[censored] me what a bunch of idiots are posting in this thread. Facts - There is only one maker of this watch ok. They will all be the same ok! So Joshua suggested it, Angus refined it and all the dealers will have the same bloody thing - there is no "who has the best BB". Prices will differ slightly because each dealer has their own arrangement with the factory. Enough now - whatever the price we will all get the same bloody watch.

Yes if its no problem, post some pics and some coments for the BB...it will be nice!

dont forget elprimerozen

this rep dial is same as oem STAMPERED CARBON AND NOT CARBON DIAL your tissot as not the same dial....

your tissot is a carbon dial :bangin::bangin::bangin:

and you can take a pic in a drk room or light room you will alway see the patern of the stampered dial...

so the photo you see on josh site is maybe the ss model with the RG bezel and hand just to make different from angus that it.

but for sure the good model will be available from josh and andrew that it my friend.

i hope this will close the subjet for the dial.......................................................

btw if you want a yellow mellow BB with rg hand it your choice and JEAN CLAUDE BIVER will do your favor :yuk:

dont forget elprimerozen

this rep dial is same as oem STAMPERED CARBON AND NOT CARBON DIAL your tissot as not the same dial....

your tissot is a carbon dial :bangin::bangin::bangin:

and you can take a pic in a drk room or light room you will alway see the patern of the stampered dial...

so the photo you see on josh site is maybe the ss model with the RG bezel and hand just to make different from angus that it.

but for sure the good model will be available from josh and andrew that it my friend.

i hope this will close the subjet for the dial.......................................................

btw if you want a yellow mellow BB with rg hand it your choice and JEAN CLAUDE BIVER will do your favor :yuk:

I agree! :)

The EMS China tracking site DOES NOT WORK for me today! :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

DAMN!!!!!! :wounded1:

Edited by Sql_pl

Hi all I'm posting some pics of my rose gold HBB (ordered from my man Angus! :1a: ). Forgive the quality I'm not a photographer by any stretch of the imagination. All I can say is the quality of fit and finish on this rep is amazing! I'm absolutely in love :wub: I don't have the biggest wrists in the world but it sits very comfortably the rubber strap looks great, the hands on the chrono all line up perfectly and so far it's running great! I more than satisfied I know this one's getting plenty of wrist time.

MK08

174449-8848.jpg

174449-8849.jpg

174449-8850.jpg