When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So I Gave A Review Of A Watch I Recieved And Now Its Deleted....

amkinvesting

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look i got a great watch that has a lume that last for over 8 hours...the right crown gaurds, a perfect 1:1 resembence watch....a solid watchcase and band, all the correct markings, it runs +/- 2 seconds, its more waterproof then the titanic ...lol but seriously it is, why cant i be happy about that

how is my watch "lower end"

Wow seems you get an radioactive lumed dial... more than 8 hours lume...

This is the reference table of RC Tritec producing the lume for nearly all big watch brands as Rolex, Breitling, Panerai... as you can see the gens lume also doesn't last all night long... 2 or 3 hours with a good lume...

173982-8948.gif

For more infos: Click here

but technically i got it for 4 dollars, and it came with a coke and fries

No, you think you got it with glow in the dark pickles, incredible yellow sauce mixed with unbelieveable red pigment sauce and rare minced translucent chopped vegetables all for the spectacular price of $4.

You still overpaid for a cheeseburger with pickles, ketchup, mustard and onions.

I cannot understand why this thread is still here. It is obvious that this guy is a plant.

There are two possibilities here:

1) This guy is sent by George, or he is George doing some scamming.

2) He's one happy customer who recieved a watch he paid TOO much for.

And yes, some replicas MAY be water resistant. If you want a $100 replica to be water resistant, send it to someone who CAN guarantee it to become resistant. That's some extra $***, but still way cheaper than George's "water resistant" ones.

still want to know why my watch is of lower quality

I might be wrong, but I don't think anyone here is saying that your sub is lower quality. It is the same quality of every other sub that is offered by dealers here, but for at least half the price for an ETA piece and a quarter of the price for an Asian one.

WM9 is not making these watches as one offs in some exclusive factory. WM9 is hyping up these watches as special pieces with exclusive modifications to make them 1:1 copies. That's what his site, forum, ads, all are hype.

BTW, I am not a dealer, but I do own two subs. An ~$100 one from Andrew with an Asian movement and the ~$200 ETA one from Josh.

-- m

but those errors you speak of are not in any of my pics so where are you getting them from...your subs?

Rehaut: So visible it's not even funny. Pearl - nasty and flat. Mag? It's not 2.5x and that's due entirely to the rehaut.

Look at your bottom picture. See the Rolex Crown etching touching the SS of Swiss? Don't tell me what I can't and can't see in your pictures.

i have searched...and every dealer says don not swim, do not shower, do not this and that....i will definantly pay for watch that i can do anything in...that has great lume (lasts all night) and that looks 1:1 to the real thing...

No offence to any of the dealers here but i want something rugged, something that can take the abuse that i can give watches...and this watch can.

Have you seen other dealers offering watches for over 1000 dollars?

Thats just insane

Oh man, you know the definition of someone who tries the same thing over and over and expects different results?

insane!!!!

george, dude - just stop, just stop already, just give itup - your not going to scam people here with your overpriced watches

It would appear that our one & only Amk is Mr. Daunwan as well...

Lol--I called it first...if that thread was still avaialble! :D

Can we repost the hidden thread in the humor section?

What an assclown! I guess it really is possible for someone to be that stupid...

Edited by gioarmani

After picking apart his watch in a PM, he sent me this:

To which the only reply can be that he's a [censored] photographer. Oh, and a scammer.

OMG. Is this guy deluded or what? I was trying to be nice in my earlier post, but now he claims it's real?!?!?

Hey amkinvesting, why all the hype over WM9 if your "sub" is real? Do tell.