When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So I Gave A Review Of A Watch I Recieved And Now Its Deleted....

amkinvesting

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but guys have bought watches from dealers here who havent work or broke or w.e

George is extremly effiecient and if anyone has an issue send it back and get your money...no questions asked...

Did any of our dealers, whom you gotten defective watches from, ask any questions?

The only question I've been asked:

Can your local watchsmith repair it, or do you want to return it to us?

Believe it or not my friend...

$425.99

Yes, you heard me correct...

TT

i hate these scammers!!

it's isnt right to charge insane prices on reps that suppose to cost less then half that ..

it's like stealing money from a customer :thumbdown:

$425 for a beginner sub ? damn :whistling:

d.b

and i hope i clarified....i just want to up the rep industry as much as i can thats my goal, i post pics and good reviews...and what i orderfed i got...so watch me closely

Hey George, what's the time in the US/Canada now? Or are you in some place like Greece on vacation? OK, what I would like is a nice discount on your new ROO, and I'll write a nice review in exchange B)

and i hope i clarified....i just want to up the rep industry as much as i can thats my goal, i post pics and good reviews...and what i orderfed i got...so watch me closely

Sounds great. And, pardner, we'll give reviews by a guy who's proud to pay $450 bucks for a $120 watch every bit of the weight they deserve.

@amk

The decision was made to delete your Topic/Thread on your review of George's Submariner...

It truly was nothing more than an advertisement that pointed new folks to a website that charges four times the price for product than should be...

Please do not post something like it in the future...

Thanks,

TT

B)-->

QUOTE(d.b @ Dec 26 2006, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i hate these scammers!!

it's isnt right to charge insane prices on reps that suppose to cost less then half that ..

d.b

what do you think walmart/matel does? Do you really think the polly-pocket-super-extreme you buy for 59$ costs them more than 10cents?

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(d.b @ Dec 26 2006, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

i hate these scammers!!

d.b

what do you think walmart/matel does? Do you really think the polly-pocket-super-extreme you buy for 59$ costs them more than 10cents?

It's not a rip off, more a value for money I guess...

Get the same watch in any US based store for less than $59.

Economy mate! :p

Over four hundred dollars for a noobmariner!

Ok, this is exactly the kind of rip-off that this forum is designed to stop. You must be shitting me. You must think we're stupid if you think that a positive review of (admittedly a decent $120 watch) a Sub for over 400 dollars is not going to be seen as an obvious plant.

I'm looking at the photos and, apart from being decidedly average, the watch portrayed is about on par with my $100 noobmariner.

amkinvesting, show me where your watch is better than this one and I'll shut up:

173891-8961.jpg

173891-8962.jpg

Until you show me where this watch of mine is $300 inferior to yours, I'm going to assume you're a Scammer.

Cornholio --- classic!!!

You know most newbs are embarrassed or [censored] when they find the forum and realize they paid 3 times as much as they should for a watch. They generally don't brag about it, then [censored] about freedom of speech issues. They usually say - wait did I screw up? Ok let's compare so I know I either did or didn't do the right thing.

Seriously can you at least make your scammer ways more interesting, this isn't even fun anymore :)

TT had stopped the post and I applaud that. While I did not pay anywhere near those skyhigh prices when I started out, this is what this forum is for, to help out others not to get scammed, while we enjoy this great hobby of mine. Your initial post must be real fishy, because even in your very first post in the first page, you mentioned watchmaker's web address in full. I think I ought to do a review for Paul's, Joshua's, Jay and Angel's, Angus', PT's, Eddie's, Sash's and broadcast all of their web address too. Any dealers that I have left out, my apology in advance. But you see AMK, that is where TT said this whole thing smells fishy, and yes, I believe if we do a poll, most members would think it would sound/smell fishy too. No offense, but TT just had our best interests as well as noobs', and I say it is for the better of this community. Happy holidays everyone.....

hey i would like to compare for sure im more [censored] right now because im being called a scammer...thats first...

now

can i have real pictures similar to mine so we can all agree nothing could have been done in any photo programs?

Now there is a newb response. Those are real photos, taken in a light box. As well with the dealer photos, no photoshopping here, we don't need to, what you see is what you get. If it isn't we come down like a hammer on the offending member.

By the way if I am wrong I will be happy to apologize but I don't think I am wrong :)

After I read this thread, honest, I think the admin team needs to do a better job than this. The dealer in this forum, of course, they contributed and needs to be protected. However, it should be in a better way instead of stopping others' review.

That Guy named George, if he put in 4xx for a Sub. People reading the forum should know his price is high. The admin team can create a price table that list all the price from the dealers. (This is not a secret as they publish in thier web site already.) People can put comment after the review. For me, I did not post that much and just join recently, also, I just started my rep collection.

I keep on flying into HK, China, Thailand for business purpose and lucky that I can meet those guys who produce them.

With the current price tag, unless the dealers are shipping the watch out in US or EU after hand pick the good one. To me, for those who send EMS package out from China are the same as George, George is just more greedy.

If they ship the watches in US or EU and they deserve to get the margin as members has no need to worry about custom problem and they can return back to US or EU to their dealer for repair.

Take an example, a PAM 111H (AR, g-neck adjustment) with a cost less then USD100, you check how much they are charging. I can hire a girl with USD300 per month, hand pick them and ship out with USD150. Six watches recover my expense!!!

Therefore, in order to serve the community, Admin should post some basic information of how the shipment method, payment method, committed warranty, return policy, price list etc of individual dealer, then, let us, the reader decide on which is good for us.

Just out of the topic, people here keep on talking about perfert sub. To me, a perfect sub is the one I get, 1:1 copy. What I mean copy is a exact copy, even copy the movement. (The other one is Omega SMP) I just have a chance come across these two. Any part is exchangable.......

Tell you guys a story, 2 of these Omega had been brought to HK and accepted by a Pawn shop. They can only found out it was a rep by contacting Omega to verify the serial number. (For those who know, you should know how professional those people are)...So, stop trying to hunt and you will never find them from the dealer here.