When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So I Gave A Review Of A Watch I Recieved And Now Its Deleted....

amkinvesting

So what if i got a watch from watchmaker9.tv big deal, i gave a review with pictures....now its gone...i didnt bash or put down or even say anything about the dealers here. so who can give me an answer....and i know people hate george and watchmaker9.....but why cant i put my pics up of the watch i got....if it was moved i apoligize for this message i just dont know where it went....

I AM NOT GEORGE

I HAVE NO AFFILITATION TO WATCHMAKER9

I LIVE IN USA AND CANADA THEY ARE IN EUROPE I BELIEVE......

AGAIN

I HAVE NO AFFILITATION WITH WATCHMAKER9 OR GEORGE....

here are some pics of my watches from him....

Day Date

173736-8977.jpg

173736-8978.jpg

173736-8979.jpg

173736-8980.jpg

Sub

173736-8981.jpg

173736-8982.jpg

173736-8983.jpg

Thanks guys,

A

Merry Christmas

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

??? but why though??? come on guys does this scream fishy or what??? a very simple post with nothing at all but positive things about the replica watch industry and a good dealer and great pictures...but its suspended?? come on guys who is running this board the dealers that are mentioned in this board...are we being told what we can say and what we cant?

you should understand that George, who, by all accounts is a scammer, or at least an overcharger has several times attempted to create new ID's here in order to push his BS watches.

Someone new comes along, only has a couple posts then posts a review - smells like the same old story. Maybe you are, maybe you aren't, but i think a careful review by admin is appropriate, it fits the MO

by the way, i hope you didn't pay to much for those reps If you got them from george, i'm sure you overpaid.

They look like average to less than average reps

also, looks like you just joined 2 weeks ago - not sure how you could have had enough time to make a decision and get a watch - looks fishy to me.

if you are a real newby i recomend you spend more time reading and learning here, then you won't waste your money. There are a ton of dealers here and on other boards that are lined up to sell you better quality reps at reasonable prices.

If you are george - i told you last time you tried this that you have to become more clever, sadly enough, it would appear that you had not learned and in addition to being a low life in trying to rip off folks seeking a decent replica watch, but your not very bright or creative either.

or is this going to get deleted now becuz i spoke out

I don't think it has anything to do with the "RWG" dealers. The guy who sold your watch has had some mixed reviews to put it mildly, and I think the mods are discussing whether or not to keep a exception-to-the-usual-experience review up..I bet the thinking is somewhere along the lines of "We'd love to keep this guys review up, but we'd hate it if 5 noobs subsequently think this guy is a great seller 100% of the time, and then get ripped off."

but guys have bought watches from dealers here who havent work or broke or w.e

George is extremly effiecient and if anyone has an issue send it back and get your money...no questions asked...i searched through the records and found some negative things...but i have found countless things also about the dealers here and most people are terrified to post anything negative becuz they think they will get banned or something

George is extremly effiecient and if anyone has an issue send it back and get your money...no questions asked...i searched through the records and found some negative things...but i have found countless things also about the dealers here and most people are terrified to post anything negative becuz they think they will get banned or something

how do you know? that you send your watches back no questions asked?

newbs don't talk like that

i hate fish by the way, ehhh

Ok...

So let me get this straight...

In 15 days you have bought Watches from Dealers here that haven't worked...

So you made a choice to purchase from George and received it in good health...

I would say that this Thread has answered our question to your first one [that was set invisible]...

My sincere appreciation is extended to you for the clarification...

Consider yourself being watched...

Closely...

TT

first off, are you threating me?

secondly i stumbled across george FIRST...and ordered...and then doing due diligance and also have a real interest for the rep industry i came across this site...i have questions but have looked through various dealers and also from replicacenter.com or something like that...but those wacthes are priced at 1200 u.s. insane...anyways i purchased from george...everything was flawless..and im posting pics here is that a crime...and then all these negative comments and my review is being silenced....come on guys....watch me...ok watch me post high quality watches,,, reviews and pics!!!

So what if i got a watch from watchmaker9.tv big deal, i gave a review with pictures....now its gone...i didnt bash or put down or even say anything about the dealers here. so who can give me an answer....and i know people hate george and watchmaker9.....but why cant i put my pics up of the watch i got....if it was moved i apoligize for this message i just dont know where it went....

I AM NOT GEORGE

I HAVE NO AFFILITATION TO WATCHMAKER9

I LIVE IN USA AND CANADA THEY ARE IN EUROPE I BELIEVE......

AGAIN

I HAVE NO AFFILITATION WITH WATCHMAKER9 OR GEORGE....

here are some pics of my watches from him....

Day Date

Thanks guys,

A

Merry Christmas

Who is Waldo?

Methinks one does protesteth too much!

The hidden post now resides in our Admin section, until those mods ( Who, by the way, have families, Christmas, and all manner of other activities to attend to as well!)... have an opportunity to view the proceedngs and comment.

At that time, the poster will be advised of the result.

I thought it was an excellent catch... well done TT!

Now lets await a determination from the admin team.

Offshore