When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So I Gave A Review Of A Watch I Recieved And Now Its Deleted....

amkinvesting

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ps. Yes, amkinvesting is 100% certain DaunWaun. His posts on WM9's forum link to the same photos.

Yep, same douche bag:

Sub post by duanwaun:

http://www.watchmaker9.tv/forum/viewtopic.php?t=775

and

Day Date post by duanwaun:

http://www.watchmaker9.tv/forum/viewtopic.php?t=774

I'm still getting a kick out of "what if I told you it was real?" Is that his $24K Day Day too?? :bangin:

I'm still getting a kick out of "what if I told you it was real?" Is that his $24K Day Day too?? :bangin:

Damned skippy! You should read his posts on WM9. He's such a Spacktard that it's impossible to keep a straight face reading his posts. His "I need to know I'm not buying rubbish" posts followed by his "wow, this is the bestestest!" crap.

It's almost worth joining the forum to goad him into throwing his spacktoys out of his spackpram again.

This is TT's show and kudos to him for such a good pick up but I will just like to point out that if we all rush over to WM9 forum to enjoy the show you will be populating the board in a way that may give other noobs some form of reassurance about the site.

Ken

This is TT's show and kudos to him for such a good pick up but I will just like to point out that if we all rush over to WM9 forum to enjoy the show you will be populating the board in a way that may give other noobs some form of reassurance about the site.

Ken

Touche'.

[censored] 'em.

So what if i got a watch from watchmaker9.tv big deal, i gave a review with pictures....now its gone...i didnt bash or put down or even say anything about the dealers here. so who can give me an answer....and i know people hate george and watchmaker9.....but why cant i put my pics up of the watch i got....if it was moved i apoligize for this message i just dont know where it went....

I AM NOT GEORGE

I HAVE NO AFFILITATION TO WATCHMAKER9

I LIVE IN USA AND CANADA THEY ARE IN EUROPE I BELIEVE......

AGAIN

I HAVE NO AFFILITATION WITH WATCHMAKER9 OR GEORGE....

Thanks guys,

A

Merry Christmas

Hi George! :bye1:

Would you like some Bacon?

174212-8897.jpg

Hallo there..

Happy Holidays to all of you.

Im george from the old RWCC, the TRC and all other forums ... old members know me for years..

Is this thread about me ? cause i see this name a lot here and people say bad things and give information about locations etc.. what is this ??

Please let me know did this guy got something from me ??? i think this is misunderstanding..

regards

grg

Hi George.

Relax.

You are "The Good George" that are a good rep collector, and you might sometime help members buying a MBW, and everybody know you are OK. :1a:

The "BAD George" that is mentioned here is the one that is selling "ordinary" Rolex replicas for 3-4 times more than they should cost.

( He is delivering the watches as promised, so is not a scammer, it is only the prices and some of his claims about "special handmade" quality people here on the board feel is "wrong")

He have a "WM9.tv" website where he make "fantastic" claims about how perfect his reps are.

The guy that started this have bought some watches from "BAD George", not you, and is trying to convince all of us how much better "BAD George's" watches are than any we can get from our "cheap dealers".

Unfortunately it can easily be a mixup when there are 2 with the name George, and both have something to do with replika Rolex.

But to you I will only say.

Have a very happy new year.

Edited by madonna

Thank you for the reply.

People can easily get confused and beleive that this has to do with me..

This watchmaker9 is old to watch market.. i know.. his watches are the all known TW quality.

Selling hi or low does not make the dealer a scamm.. it is your choise to buy or not.. and his choise to set the price.

i will not give info about where is he from and where he works we must all respect each ones privacy.

people here including me ( i still buy watches like crazy :bounce: ) can choose from many dealers in several prices..

what i have learn through the years and people i met, is that there are a lot of factories out there and a lot of different grades.. even if the watches look same.

people are free to choose between lower or higher grade .. low or high price.. and thank god we have helpfull people among as to guide as for the best value for money purchase .. swiss or asia mvt.. saphire crystal or mineral glass... solid ss or coated.. china made, vietnam made.. tw made.. modificated.. etc etc.. all the differences have effect to the price.

these are only my thoughts and i dont want to convince noone about nothing ..

Regards

grg

PS

Please delete my location. Thanks

Hi George!

Your name has been confused with WM9 George a few times before, you should change your screen name to GeorgeMaria or something similar :p