When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So I Gave A Review Of A Watch I Recieved And Now Its Deleted....

amkinvesting

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have searched...and every dealer says don not swim, do not shower, do not this and that....i will definantly pay for watch that i can do anything in...that has great lume (lasts all night) and that looks 1:1 to the real thing...

No offence to any of the dealers here but i want something rugged, something that can take the abuse that i can give watches...and this watch can.

Have you seen other dealers offering watches for over 1000 dollars?

Thats just insane

There are occasional examples of threads that make me wonder why The Loony Bin was dissolved.

This is one of them.

I could go into a long and considered debate as to why AMK appears to be talking out his [censored], but I won't bother. Instead I'll say this to him..

173944-8949.gif

By the way, if anyone is interested, I will be selling my Noobmariner/watchmaker9 special submariner for half the price, at $200 a piece, PM me and I will even throw in a free cleaning cloth, and I will ship it to you for a total of $300. Keep in mind I am losing money here for shipping. Hurry, supplies are limited. ;) No, I am serious, supplies are limited!!!!!

man you guys just love to rip, well go ahead becuz i think half of you guys responding are dealers so what can i do....i am happy with my watch you guys are happy with yours big deal....so i give a good review, now im being watched...lol

If I were the detective working the case, and I had my suspicions based on what an innocent man says and what a guilty man typically says in these circumstances, I'd wonder why I'm not hearing "Really guys, I bought a $120 watch for $450??? How the hell did I get so screwed?", instead of you defending your selection and review right down to the last gasp. I'd lawyer up if I were you.

Many thanks to TT, all the other Moderators and all the members for 'outing' this now obvious plant. It is admirable such safeguards and close scrutiny is in place to protect newbies and everyone else - Thank You

@amkinvesting - after reading the responses to your original and subsequent posts in this topic, why on earth have you not just searched and read each and every Submariner post on this forum and elsewhere (TRC and RWI) to see how your rep compares?

It is blatantly obvious that the trusted and knowledgeable Members on this forum have pointed out a number of key factors that should mean you are at least questioning your rep and the dealer who sold it to you.

But you are clearly determined amkinvesting and seem to have a great deal of respect for WM9 and its products - so why don't you plaster their forum with full website references to this forum, TRC and RWI - after all, you are not George and have no affiliation with WM9 so such a gesture would surely demonstrate your independence and the obvious flood of WM9 customers and members to this forum (who have all paid 4/5 times what they should have) will make for interesting reading for the rest of us.

Merry Xmas George & All Who Sail Into You

If you really aren't affiliated with George then you need to take a step back and look at yourself and this situation.

There is nothing wrong with you overpaying for a watch from someone who has a reputation as a scammer- you're admittedly new to reps and that is why these sites were created. To help people like you in the future.

There is definitely something wrong with you ignoring the proof being given to you that you overpayed for one of the lower end but very popular and great value rep subs out there. You see, we know this watch well. It has been reviewed and talked about literally dozens of times by well educated rep collectors and dealers alike.

Nobody likes to hear they overpayed and maybe you're scrambling to save face with the waterproof issue but let it go and realize you payed too much for the exact watch you can get from trusted dealers here. The members of this board are the most educated and knowledgable watch collectors out there, rep or genuine.

As for the watch being a true diver, there are tons of posts with members testing their watches. It's only the dealers who don't generally guarantee them. Why would they? They already deal with enough problems with returns. It's easier for most to say "don't get it wet.

Look i got a great watch that has a lume that last for over 8 hours...the right crown gaurds, a perfect 1:1 resembence watch....a solid watchcase and band, all the correct markings, it runs +/- 2 seconds, its more waterproof then the titanic ...lol but seriously it is, why cant i be happy about that

how is my watch "lower end"

Edited by amkinvesting

Here is the review...

For your review...

I removed the web address...

Imagine that, you get all of the below for only $425.99...

Now does that read as a Review or as an Advertisment?

TT

This is another fantastic watch from george at www.xxxxx@xxx. I know he doesnt get a lot of respect on these forums and thats a shame because he produces really good products. George has a full line of rolex watches that are all waterproof and 1:1 to the real thing. George and his team have taken the time to correct all the wrongs and give you a truly perfect replica rolex. I will attach more photos as well but here are the following specs on this watch.

2006 made Swiss mechanical watch equipped with ETA 25 Jewels automatic movement. VIP's Model.

This watch features:

The Rolex Submariner Model 16610T for man

A year 2005 F-Serial reproduction

316L Stainless steel watchcase, stem, and wristband

No Holes on the Lugs

New water resistance O-Ring on the tube

Solid end links and diver's extension for heavy duty uses

Sapphire crystal glass

Rolex Crown Laser Etching at 6 o'clock

Serial & Model Number CNC Engravings On Between The Lugs

Finest redial work with Rolex logo and scripts on the dial

Centered "SWISS MADE" at 6

Sweeping second hand moves exactly as an original Rolex 3135 movement

2.5X loupe on date at 3 o'clock the same as an original

Screw in stem provides water resistance up to 200m (660ft) exactly like an original

Wristband links are connected by screws as original, not by pins

Hollowed Center Links

Solid watchcase and wristband feel and weight exactly like an original

Measurements:

Watchcase diameter: 40mm (excluding the stem)

Weight: 132g

Model: Submariner 16610

Accessories:

Features: ETA 2836-2 25 Jewels automatic movement. The 28,800 beats per hour (the same as Rolex 3135) frequency contributes the same accuracy with Rolex and any other grand make timepieces.

Shipping

By combining the traditional hand craftsmanship and technology, our watchmaker hand crafts your Swiss ETA mechanical wristwatch right after you place an order.

The assembling and testing process takes about 2~3 days. We fully test the reliable Swiss time keeping machine for 48 hour and fine tune each of them to meet the critical C.O.S.C. standard before we ship a watch out.

All orders are shipped via FedEx 2nd Day Express or FedEx International Priority service. Normally it takes 5~7 days for an order to be delivered.

We don't play games with our customers. There are no additional hidden fees for shipping, packaging, and handling fee. The price you see is the price you pay.

Warranty

Full 12 month warranty - Your satisfaction is absolutely guaranteed! The quality and craftsmanship is always top quality, and we guarantee the value of all our watches. Every watch sold undergoes a 48 hour quality control test to fulfill the Swiss watch making standard of accuracy, C.O.S.C.

WARRANTY POLICY

Manufacturers' defects are covered under warranty. This does not include intentional damage, or general wear and tear (such as scratches, dents/chips, etc.). Make sure the crown is always screwed in tight so water does not get in. If any water damage is detected to have gotten in from the crown not being tight, water damage is not covered.

If your watch cannot be repaired, we will send you a replacement of the exact same model. If that model is out of stock, then you can choose another product of the same value. In virtually all cases of manufacturers' defects, the products can be repaired.

Intentional crown/stem damages are not covered. In most cases, crown/stem damages results from the customer pulling extremely hard at the stem, thus jamming the movement. However, if the crown/stem damage is due to a manufacturers' defect, we will gladly repair/replace your watch.

Please allow up to 1-2 weeks to receive your repair product.

The product is subject to final inspection before it is repaired/exchanged.