When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Would the member who sent me the really cool TUDOR MONTE CARLO kindly contact me please?

Legend

I am the guilty party.

Didn't state it clearly to legend that he will receive this watch.

Just mentioned it briefly.

Anyway it is my [censored]. Fingers off people

Sent from my SM-N9100 using Tapatalk

And thanks to ant1. I wouldn't have realized this thread existed had he not contacted me.

Great seller indeed.

Also thanks to A for asking info around.

1 hour ago, Nanuq said:

I respect the London police as much as the next guy, but I don't have any unnatural fascination for them or anything.

9c0acdee4656cf3355ce38b7cde413ad.jpg

Oh wait...

Its an insane world when even the admin sticks his hand in, not to help, oh no sir, but to stir! :lol::bangin:

46 minutes ago, Sbybbuser said:

I am the guilty party.

Didn't state it clearly to legend that he will receive this watch.

Just mentioned it briefly.

Anyway it is my [censored]. Fingers off people

And thanks to ant1. I wouldn't have realized this thread existed had he not contacted me.

Great seller indeed.

Also thanks to A for asking info around.

1 hour ago, ant1 said:

you in Singapore?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

PM sent.... holy crap.

I sent that watch to Sbybbuser, sold it to him on another forum, have contacted him after seeing this, he stated he sent it to you and that you were sending to Spin for him.

this is insane. I had a small stroke when I read through the messages the first go around.

PS I love you guys, I don't frequent as much as I should or would like to, definitely a lurker, but I admire yalls honesty in all of this and all of the main commenters in this thread, all legends, but Legend, you are the man. I sincerely thank you.

Ahhhh finally! Mystery solved and I should be thankful that I only had to go through 1 page of utterly random posts :D:D:D

Thanks M and W, and don't worry guys, watch has been well-received and I shall take care of the rest. 

Whew, thanks guys!

And OK friends thanks for all the "help" rendered but now that the rightful owner has been found can we close the thread? I find it very amusing that you guys are turning a genuine "call for assistance" thread into an amusement park.:bangin::bangin::bangin::partytime:

Beautiful Doc!

PS AH HA! so the brilliant plan to keep this up on top of the forum worked!!    :inverted: " I sent that watch to Sbybbuser, sold it to him on another forum, have contacted him after seeing this, he stated he sent it to you and that you were sending to Spin for him."