When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My KawasakiH2 with 284.89 bhp!

astonjenks

1 horsepower/kg roughly, driver included.

That seems like a recipe for disaster. At least it's supercharged and not turbocharged, so you have linearity. :)

Godspeed!

/the guy that understood that it was 4 wheels or none, after biting the dust (at the ravaging speed of at leeeeeast 15 km/h) with a Yamaha DT 50cc, age 15

13 hours ago, hologramet said:

/the guy that understood that it was 4 wheels or none, after biting the dust (at the ravaging speed of at leeeeeast 15 km/h) with a Yamaha DT 50cc, age 15

+1 from the guy with no sense of balance. Having crashed my bicycle many times both as a kid and when racing as an adult, I thought it best I stick to four wheels if it has an engine. 

Kernow, we seem to be cut from the same cloth... I have a road burning motorbike too, and I've crashed it 11 times.

Is it my sense of balance?  Or am I incapable of choosing wisely when all that power is on tap?

I think it's the latter.... I tell you, it's like crack.  It's totally addictive and nearly as fatal.