When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ss Hublot Big Bang

Guest Sql_pl

Guest Sql_pl

Some pics of the new Big Bang from Angus.

Overall quality, fit, finish - everything is amazing in this rep!

The AR coating is DA BOMB! Can't take my eyes off the crystal and dial!

The hands, subdials, hour markers - they are all so nicely finished that it is hard to believe it is a rep.

This watch really feels like a 10K gen.

The strap is great.

I feel this one is even better than the Ingenieur and I though it was almost impossible to beat that one!

Here are the pics:

177312-8097.jpg

177312-8098.jpg

177312-8099.jpg

177312-8100.jpg

177312-8101.jpg

Some size comparison pics with known models:

Big Bang and a 111:

177312-8102.jpg

177312-8103.jpg

Big Bang with an Ingenieur:

177312-8104.jpg

And some more wristshots:

177312-8105.jpg

177312-8106.jpg

If you are still undecided about this one - all I can say is go for it! You won't regret!

Cheers!

The more I see the pictures of the BB, the more I like it - that being said it's a bit more than I want to pay for a rep and I'm also not ready to buy the 1st model line so to speak.

Wear it in good health, it looks great :)

My problem is screws on the strap blocks just turning and not sitting nicely recessed like Sql's. Also one of the bezel screws doing the same thing and this is the same with 2 watches as I got one for a friend at the same time. Not Angus's fault at all but very poor quality from the factory - seems to be a lot of variation. Otherwise I am absolutely chuffed to bits. One warning though - the buckle plate with Hublot on it is glued to the buckle. The screws maybe just dummies here (smells of IWC Ingenieur here). I know this cos of the big lump of glue that had not been removed from one of mine.

Wow, I think I have heard more stories of QC issues and faulty, broken, sloppy etc. watches then any other model. I have been trying to keep count but there have been at least 8-10 members who have posted that the Bing Bang arrived faulty or non working... what a shame.

Wow, I think I have heard more stories of QC issues and faulty, broken, sloppy etc. watches then any other model. I have been trying to keep count but there have been at least 8-10 members who have posted that the Bing Bang arrived faulty or non working... what a shame.

I want so many watches, like the Inge and the Ultimate PO, but the BB and the ROO are going to be almost impossible to avoid buying. I don't want a problem model though.

I want so many watches, like the Inge and the Ultimate PO, but the BB and the ROO are going to be almost impossible to avoid buying. I don't want a problem model though.

all replicas are problem models, at least all chronos to a certain extent and even some gens are problem models - I had an Omega Seamster Pro and had a lot of problems with it, even my genuine Panerai broke down after about 1 month. With replicas it is all about luck - I received models where nobody had problems with but I. My BB for example had the usual slipping chrono hands problem, but was/is ok on all other fronts.

• 1 year later...
Hello,

from wich site did you buy this rep. It looks fantastic.

i have been looking at the same one in swiss replicas from replicahause.com, but selss for about 600 USD. is that ok? Do you sugget another website?

Oh... Be careful. there is a thread here about bestswiss, replicahause and if I remember correctly. They are the same seller. If you do a google search for bestswiss, you'll some rip off scam reported. I will stay away from then if I were you. Our dealer here (ruby, silix) are better and safer choices to make purchase.

The HBB SS price has lowered to 300 to 350USD and definitely not 600 USD (this is the price with real ceramic bezel)

:)

Oh... Be careful. there is a thread here about bestswiss, replicahause and if I remember correctly. They are the same seller. If you do a google search for bestswiss, you'll some rip off scam reported. I will stay away from then if I were you. Our dealer here (ruby, silix) are better and safer choices to make purchase.

The HBB SS price has lowered to 300 to 350USD and definitely not 600 USD (this is the price with real ceramic bezel)

Thank you!!! I will keep that in mind.

Where could I find the best replica for the SS big bang? I would like to have a very high quality replica of it!

Could you guide me to which seller is better?

Thanks agaiN!!

Thanks!

I have been looking through the sellers in the RWG section. What about the hublot replicas from Hublow.com??

I would be interested in the SS with ceramic bezel or the SS with SS bezel. But prices are still quite high. Are they worth it?

Thanks in advance!

Having just got one of these beautiful replicas, I was wondering if anyone has try changing the A7750 for an ETA or 7753? Also, is there any way to fix the sunken datewheel?

It is such a beautiful watch and with these modifications will definately become a long time favourite for me.