When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

No Credit Card...no Suport For The Forum?

Can you please people tell me how is it possible to pay for 1 year or more with out having a credit card....and the only way that works for me is with western union? Every week i make 2orders from Josh and i pay with cash(westernunion) as in my real life....please admin find a solution for me so i can support our beautyful forum. My best regards! :victory:

Well, I wish there was other solutions available, but there is not. Believe it or not, but the closes WU office is almost 1000 miles south of me. WU only has like 1 or 2 offices in the entire country where I live. Dunno why <_<

The only option left, is to WU somebody the money and they paypal me the money.

Well, I wish there was other solutions available, but there is not. Believe it or not, but the closes WU office is almost 1000 miles south of me. WU only has like 1 or 2 offices in the entire country where I live. Dunno why <_<

The only option left, is to WU somebody the money and they paypal me the money.

Yes this is a very nice solution....BUT you have to sugest which one of all our friends can get the money from me!My best regards to all!

Yes this is a very nice solution....BUT you have to sugest which one of all our friends can get the money from me!My best regards to all!

Sorry, don't have any suggestions to that. Maybe one of your contacts has a paypal-account available? ;)

Yes I tend to think it comes down to who you trust, someone who you have dealt with before, maybe (but it is his call) Josh may forward a PP for you if you add the extra money to your next order.

Ken

Yes I tend to think it comes down to who you trust, someone who you have dealt with before, maybe (but it is his call) Josh may forward a PP for you if you add the extra money to your next order.

Ken

Yes first i will try with Joshand if he can not make it ...i will try from a friend in the forum!But Josh is having some problems at the moment as we all know on entering the forum ..so i will try!Thanks for your support anyway! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Would someone please PM me the admin PayPal address, so I can help

in upgrading elprimerozen to Vip staus.? ;)

Thanks,

-MM

Try this one: paypal@rwg.cc and add VIP elprimerozen to the topic so Admin wouldn't have any probs to classify the payment...

BTW: Nice gesture from you - Thanks :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 5 months later...