When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Incoming new modder in EU: Slaughterer

Legend

Ok folks, good news!

Well respected RWI member and modder@slaughterer (Slaughterer62 on RWI) would be setting up shop on RWG very soon!

For those of you unfamiliar with him, slaughterer is a member who is a lot more active on RWI. He is well-reputed for his creative and unique set of watch modding skills, as well as having the ability to repair, service and utterly slaughter watches. Hence his chosen moniker. ;)

I believe that he is now based in Germany, having been expatriated from the USA after committing horological espionage involving the Russians and some random Burmese militia dudes.

Well forget the background, what this means for our community is that we have a new watch modder and repair master based in EU. I have personally dealt with him on a few occasions and find his modification ideas to be unconventional and refreshing, bordering insanity and sometimes outright audacious. But the results have always been satisfactory and pleasing to the eye. The secret is never to ask him how it's done. After knowing one time, I decided then that I never want to ask again. The guy is talented and creative, and clever as a fox.

I will let the guru speak for himself and introduce himself and his services properly. This is just an introductory post for those who want choices, and someone to work on your watches. He will take care of your watches well and do a good job (most of the time )

Message crafted while smacking a sleeping friend with a bluefin tuna and fending off a hungry raccoon.

• Like 2