When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Admin Avatar

jraines87

So it seems as you admin and mods had great fun here while we all were away, huh? :sly:

Edited by sssurfer

• 1 month later...

OK JB... To get that feeling again, you've gotta take some sql_pl/rocket style photos of her buns up kneelin' (remember frank zappa?) with some watches draped across her back... or front :whistling:

OR....get rid of her reminders and start looking ahead and not backwards :thumbdown:

It was GREAT...it was LOUSY...it was FIREWORKS and RAINBOWS...BUT it didn't work for one or both of you which translates into BOTH OF YOU... so you've got to burn the emotional shrines and start seriously finding the RIGHT lady :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I say this not to anger or hurt you but to give you some hard won, sage advice from a friend whose been there, done that and made a great life for himself by finding the right person to share it with... after almost self destructing on a relationship that ended very badly.

JF....only you are in control of what you do but you need to get past the grieving and move on to the healing.

Since I am old enough to be your Father...you can ignore my advice just like my kids do :p

I'll shut up forevermore...if you drop the pic of her from your profile ;)

jeff :)

There are always multiple windows to look into a room. Bob has added a wonderful perspective which blows me away. He is absolutely right that if you focus on giving something of yourself to someone who really needs it...you will truly feel fulfilled and the options in your life will expand and flourish.

When I was going through my divorce I used to spend my weekends up in Harlem in New York working with Black kids who were gifted athletically but had not been given the basic foundational education to even get through grammar school. I still look back at those days as some of the most fulfilling in my life. Senator Bill Bradley taught math and I taught English. The kids had to attend the classes in order to get into a basketball clinic sponsored by the Knicks each weekend and run by guys like Clyde the Glide Frazier and Willis Reed.

It doesn't matter what the need is...it is that in your giving you will receive more than you could ever imagine.

I bow to your wisdom Bob :notworthy:

Well... Jjajh & Nanuq are definately on the right track... I'm on my third (and hopefully/probably last) marriage, with countless mistresses/girlfriends/whatevers in between.

Trying to hold onto something that broke apart for whatever reasons before is risky business at least... and the stakes are both partys' hearts and souls.

I am now just contemplating moving here to Thailand to help the kids... who are poor poor poor, but have the biggest smile in the world when acknowledged and rewarded for their trying...

Nanuq is so right when he talks about being hooked.... It's the best feeling in the world. Unfortunately, I can only be dependable a few times a year at the moment, but it's a start.

@jf :)

I now better understand where you are and can only wish you joy and happiness.

To some extent, we are part of your exrtnded family...amd like any family members who care...we throw our 2 cents in whether it is needed or not.

Regards as Always,

Your Uncle Jeff :p

OK...I am signing off now to try and get some sleep.

With one parting thought to share....

If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform a million realities

Good night Mrs Callabash...wherever you are :)