When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Problems Over At Rwi

Pugwash

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No need to thank...

there was no pleasantry given.

But thank you for the answer...

it may save me from assuming.

And perhaps you missunderstood or assumed...

either way permit me to refresh; the terms were "suggestion" and "noted"...

Not "reuquirement" and "agreed".

And with that I think it comes now not to check and mate...

But rather to draw and well played :thumbs:

Edited by Devedander

don't get me wrong, i like strange. i've gone to burningman for 10 years. my friends are artists and fire performers and tech geeks and as many live in warehouses and live work lofts and on houseboats as live in homes. but they are cool/fun strange.

Oh my, you and strange do walk together! You sure you wouldn't be happier in Northern California? :bounce:

I hope that everyone here calms down a bit. Too much animosity bubbling over. We have enough shared interests and I am sure everyone here is decent people. Perhaps we should remember that this is like a small town, and many times to keep the peace with people you get to know well and spend a lot of time with, many things are simply left unsaid. When you get down to it, each and every one of us are weird in our own ways with many idiosyncrasies.

The whole cyber format gives an illusion of anonymity, but there are people on the other side of that keyboard. I don't believe many people would talk like they do on a bulletin board to another in person in real life.

/Tim

Edited by Tim

Relax man, it's just a Watch forum...

that is sooo true...but maybe the right way to write it,was...IT USED TO BE A WATCH FORUM...

...don't understand why this rep forums become more and more battle fields...first RWG I...then RWG II / RWI...lately been reading some stuff on TRC...but the acters are always the same......I really don't get it...insulting each other...I've never run accross threads...posts like this on other watch forums...

so please SANTA, make RWG become a watch forum again....