When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fliplockbuckle Finally Got Em, The Perfect Crownguards

FlipLockBuckle

Its funny that he would go to this much trouble to try to trick a replica watch message board.

He's most likely from the gen boards (something like watchtime.ch, for instance), telling his mates how clever he is fooling all of us old frauds. He even manages to take deliberately rubbish pics with his FinePix A400, even though it's easy to take good ones with that model.

208848-17120.jpg

This is a frankensub with gen insert, gen dial and CG's reworked to perfection and drilled lugs.

Right... and look at your nose now Pinocchio!!!

PS: Good job Pug for calling out this troll. Why do I always miss all the fun threads?

Ok, to me it looks like the original watch shown (the suspect genuine 14060) has correct a NON-SEL bracelet, but the Alpha clearly looks like the fake hollow "SEL" beacelet seen on rep subs about 4 years ago.

What cracks me up is that you can see the 'Alpha' case in the foreground on the 2nd pic you attached as well as the crappy hollow SEL bracelet in the background.

when i saw them in sf and berkley in 1975 and 1976 they were a hair band...

of course i had much more hair then too :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Okay, that kinda makes sense.

But the terminology "hair band" changed a bit in the eighties and nineties, remember? :lol:

208868-17119.jpg