When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Golf Equipment

Mickey Padge

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guy's I'll see if I can make this happen after the weekend :)

Ken

Thats good news :)

I agree that people should research their purchse themselves, rather than be lazy and throw all the questions in your direction Kenberg ;)

I have always used a regular flex shaft, never anything else and it seems to work fine for me...............

Unless you are really tall/short or swing really fast/slow on the extreme edge of the scale, so to speak, regular shaft flex and length etc.... should be fine for most people.

Cheers :D

• 3 weeks later...

Ok sorry guy's but I have been so busy.

So let's play it like this.....

Whoever wants to test the waters first give me the name of the club you want and I will get you a price for that club, the actual club not a rep, then we can take it from there.

Ken

Whoever wants to test the waters first give me the name of the club you want and I will get you a price for that club, the actual club not a rep, then we can take it from there.

Ken

Damn what bad timing, I am skint!

Ok... I will give it a try... dependant on price tho... hmm... not sure what brands they make but,

lets try to see if they have the

Nike Sumo Driver

Cheers Ken

Ken

Ok I will ask but as stated elsewhere I think Nike is one brand he doesn't have.

Ken

Oh oops... well... hmm... try these brands and see which he has -

Taylormade r7 superquad driver

Callaway Fusion FT-5 driver

Can you also just ask him what brands he has? Thanks.

How about Callaway X-20 Irons (5-PW) Right Handed Men's with standard X-20 uniflex shafts? :)

Ok he will only sell these as a set of 9 irons and they will set you back $580, of course if you buy them elsewhere you will need to fork out $900 so it's not a bad price.

@Ahchard I can get the Taylormade r7 superquad driver but it will cost $340 and you can buy them elsewhere for $400 so probably not worth bringing it in from China.

No go on the Callaway Fusion FT-5 driver unfortunately and he is a far to busy man to give me a list of what he sells, or so it seems.

Ken

No go on the Callaway Fusion FT-5 driver unfortunately and he is a far to busy man to give me a list of what he sells, or so it seems.

Ken

Hi ken,

is it a no go on all callaway drivers or just that one, would be seriously interested in the FT-i...great club

Hi ken,

is it a no go on all callaway drivers or just that one, would be seriously interested in the FT-i...great club

No he has a lot of Callaway (including the Big Bertha range) but just not the Fusion FT-5

@star...........The clubs come from the factories that make the gen, they are not knock off's

Ken

• 2 weeks later...

Ok here's an update I have decided not to go ahead with selling these clubs there is just not enough participation from the site owner for me to comfortablly offer them for sale, however as they say 'my loss your gain' here is the URL....http://www.bigsheep.com/?gclid=COXNnNycxIoCFSDwEAodUx99fA

Enjoy :)

Ken

• 1 month later...

How could anyone believe these would be real from an authorized factory?? Especially when the guy also sells replica watches on his web site as well. Come on guys......................

You simply cannot buy genuine Callaway , Nike etc golf clubs and prices on this site and expect them to be real.End of Story.

TomH

You dropped $2000 without buying a sample club first? :o

Are you the same Slay from TRC, who was saying in Kenbergs original thread, more or less, what a bad idea it would be to import clubs, for various reasons? If you are why did you not follow your own advice?

I was going to order a driver, with a view to purchasing a full set, if my brother gave the first club the all clear.

I still can't believe someone could drop that kind of cash, blind...... :black_eye:

Sorry for your loss, maybe you can sell them on as clones, and get some of your cash back?

@TomH,

Can I steal your siggy... to add to mine?

@slay

Read my ( and TomH's) siggy's!

Looks like kenberg carried out his due diligence and made a wise decision ( as one would expect from our admin team :D )

Pity others didn't also invest more time (than money) in this pastime.

Caveat Emptor.

Offshore

How could anyone believe these would be real from an authorized factory?? Especially when the guy also sells replica watches on his web site as well. Come on guys......................

You simply cannot buy genuine Callaway , Nike etc golf clubs and prices on this site and expect them to be real.End of Story.

TomH

Because I have many friends who deal with china, therefore I KNOW that there are factoies who produce more more genuine stuff they should and sell it aside from the intelectual property owner. I can get RedRose Audio equipment for a fraction of the price. But this guy definitely does NOT sell genuine stuff.

I ordered a whole set, because I thought I could trust him (he had over 500 positives on eBay, plus Kenberg and others thought he was legit).

Companies like Callaway invest a fortune in advertising , marketing and sponsership to make their brand what it is.

Any Authorised factory would not risk selling goods out the back door just for a few extra bucks , the factory would loose their contract and get sued as well just for the bargain.Its strict , strict strict.

Also many of the clubs are actually shipped to the relevant countries in parts and then assembled. So they ship containers of heads , shafts grips etc. It saves on space and allows more product to be shipped.

Sometimes the shaft are manufactured in different countries and then shipped to different locations for assembly , so any factory offering fully assembled clubs saying they are genuine are telling stories.

Factories that manufacture clubs do not make shafts .

TomH

Edited by TomH