When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just Finished Up My Tt Sub.

flavor flav

Definitely genuine... or the best and probably the most expensive modding job I've seen.

The bracelet link edges don't necessarily have to be polished. They were brushed on the older models of the TT Sub.

I think this is a gen 'L' serial or something from the early 90's that you have freshened up.

But that said it could be an early MBW case as the cg's are not that rounded around the crown as a gen and fitted with.

OEM Crown

OEM bracelet

OEM Back with gen sticker

OEM Crystal

OEM Dial

What ever it is FF it looks very good indeed!!! Enjoy!

genuine "a" serial all original daily beater... this was extremely beat up! i spent five hours restoring the bracelet alone! i also installed new greasy watertight seals so it can continue to be a daily beater for another 15 years.... the abuse was so bad on this one that it would offend everyone here.... especially randy! now she's back to new condition :thumbsupsmileyanim: sometimes it's good to see how good we are at spotting reps and what details to look for. rolex models vary from year to year so they can be hard to tell sometimes. the amount of gold in this watch is not worth even close to the extra $2500 rolex charges for the TT.... not even close. actually if it were not worth alot more being a rolex, i'd say $2500 is too high for the whole watch! anyways, i admit.... i do like rolex just i think they should cost less than omega which are far nicer in genuine if you ask me... i've had a bunch to compare. reps are reps and modded rolex reps and frankens are worth all the effort and fun. but genuine.....why do they cost so much and hold such a resale when they hold together like a yugo? :winkiss: