When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

www.perfect-clones.com

Jos Nana

Not the full launch.. Still working on a suitable credit card processor.

The task to build a website is harder than I thought and will still take some time for me to move all my products inside there..

Meantime, I have unlock the site for public veiwing....

http://perfect-clones.com/

Please read the message at the home page..

Thanks

Joshua

Not the full launch.. Still working on a suitable credit card processor.

The task to build a website is harder than I thought and will still take some time for me to move all my products inside there..

Meantime, I have unlock the site for public veiwing....

http://perfect-clones.com/

Please read the message at the home page..

Thanks

Joshua

Great Job Josh...Congrats my friend. :thumbsupsmileyanim: We already know you will be very successful....Keep up the great work Josh..:)

Mike

Guest overboosted

Very well put together. Lots of info for each watch. That was the only thing missing from your photo album.

Just ordered 4 from ya, now I found 4 more :bangin:

Great but painfully slow.

Page downloading would speed up a lot by using thumbnails instead of resized full-size pictures in all pages but the 'final' page of any single watch.

Obviously preparing thumbnails for hundreds watches will require additional time, but I strongly suggest this as the first improvement to go with.

On a second thought, site slowness could reveal as the only thing preventing me from bankrupt. I already have been strongly tempted to pull the trigger on several watches by just looking at a few pages. To my surprise, I discovered that on several pieces Joshua is much less expensive than I thought. And the ability to read and compare prices, and to buy with a single click without bothering the dealer with enquires on 10 watches just to end up with buying 1, is easily going to drain wallet at light speed.

Great to see this in development. I checked the file size on some of the pictures and they were < 100k so they should not roll in so slowly at this size. This may be a server issue. BUT, as long as it comes in I can multitask between pages. It is worth the effort.

Thanks, Looking forsward to the site.

Usil