When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

hello ziggy

panerailord

Well, I suppose that whhhhhhoooooooooooooshing sound was something sailing over my head -- is somebody going to explain?

Bill

hey bill!

I will pm you.

I only have so much time for this...

Here goes...

This is my hobby, I do this for fun in my spare time. When people use up my time, or screw me around, I block their PM and emails and Ignore them on the forum. I have ZERO tolerance for BS and people who screw me around. My blocked member list is about 100 members right now...

If you treat me right, I'll give 110% to help you, many members here can vouch for that fact...screw me around, and I have zero time for you.

You have mislead me many times, for example sending movements in for service that were "working" or for simple jobs that were damaged and not working, I in turn sent them back to you untouched. I hate being mislead. You have done this a few times, and that to me is mirepresenting. You have also registerd as a new member to try and fool me into answering you, many, many times you have done this. You have bombarded me with email and pm's when you broke through my defences, or if I did not answer in a few minutes... After I marked your email address as spam, you changed it, over and over, trying to get me to answer you, just like you did tonight, and you lied again, saying your in the UK...

Lying about who you are, where you are, etc, does not sit well with my ethics.

You did the same sort of thing with Mark (finepics), and I think he has banned you as well.

In other words, you are driving me crazy.

I choose who and IF I do watch work for members, those that use up too much of my time (like right now) I can't be bothered with, those that screw me around, or book appointements and don't keep them or respond to our follow up messages, get black listed as well...

I think that covers it all, now eat your popcorn.

RG

ok you are right

The Zigmeister

but any member which want your help maybe do these.

i sent you only 2 movement for repair and you simple sent that you can repair(no problem)

where is the wrong with these????

finepics do not block me.

is friend of mine

also i need your help for modification 1 watch

if you want to be friend again please tell me

I WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF WE FRIENDS AGAIN

ok you are right

The Zigmeister

but any member which want your help maybe do these.

i sent you only 2 movement for repair and you simple sent that you can repair(no problem)

where is the wrong with these????

finepics do not block me.

is friend of mine

also i need your help for modification 1 watch

if you want to be friend again please tell me

I WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF WE FRIENDS AGAIN

Oh, please don't beg, it's soooooooooooo degrading ! :thumbdown:

It has nothing to do with friends, it has everything to do with using too much of my time and misleading me. Maybe? the language is part of the problem