When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A small BEAUTY PANERAI pageant competition

V

Well.. the title says it all...

For the preliminaries post here the most beautiful Pam you have (with a decent photo)

Then will do a small Poll with the 3 most beautiful watches for the RWG member to vote and the prettier with the most votes will get the velcro strap...

Hope it will be fun... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

any doping control in this competition :bb: ? :lol:

sorry for the joke but i couldn't resist....

I am not good at taking photos, so i won't post any...but i'll give a vote for the best one - if that counts!!!

now, let's see some nice photos....

somehow, i think that pugwash...exper...and TTK (if he decides to post his)...and cucumber...will be in top 3!

Edited by dadog13

Hahahaha :lol::lol:

Beautiful watch edge ;)

I have to admit I always thought that you guys well overratede Panerai's big time. I was strictly a Rolex guy, specifically vintage rolex, although did have a Gen Rad GMT Alarm, and really want a couple of IWC's and stuff.

I never really got into the whole PAM bug thing with these "normal" models, decided to go for it with the Group Buy for that price why the hell not, and I have to say I LOVE IT. Really looks fantastic Its a bit loud but I actually adore it. It will be the first of many, unfortunately lol. Waiting on my new Navitimer and bond sub arriving then it will be onto the PAM's again I think 063, 047 and maybe even soon a 127. Although I was worried about the 44mm Case I think it looks awesome, 47mm might be a stretch but hey for just over 100 bucks who cares lol. My only prob might be the fact that my fav rollies might be too small now.... :thumbdown:

Enjoy.

I love a good contest. I'll have to take a nice one when I get home from work. What is the deadline for submission?

Nah.. we'll wait for you..

Beautiful watches by the way by all our members... Good taste above all :thumbsupsmileyanim: