When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Good grief! I take a few weeks off and...

Its ABSOLUTELY awesome here, Im loving it and it feels MUCH better than the old RWG to me, not just because of the christmas theme that was there, but the MODS are SSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOO responsive here. A problem with your account? One PM and within hours, even minutes, FIXED!

PS. I hope the old RWG dies, worthless now (well....except for the old posts of some of the most intellectual people around here, thats just f'ing priceless!!!!)

Anyway, Im loving it, and Mods, Ill keep saying it, WELL DONE and THANKS!!!!

Dutchy

Thanks a lot for the compliments... but the biggest reward goes to Admin and the rest of the admin-team who do an unbelievable job :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Now listen here Mr Cheese, the next time you decide to neglect us we are all pissing off to Casa Blaca..........and then you will have something to complain about :lol:

Welcome to our new home :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ken

Now listen here Mr Cheese, the next time you decide to neglect us we are all pissing off to Casa Blaca..........and then you will have something to complain about

Uh-Oh! I’m going on vacation next week and will likely not have time to check in. I hope RWG can stay in one place at least for that long! :lol:

Yo SubFrog, I see you state Katrina Central. Where you at? Chalmation nation maybe?

Well, I was located in one of the top 3 hardest hit: The Lake area. Sadly, it wasn't the storm that took out my beautiful home...it was the levee break.

The house was fine and dandy after the storm...then BANG! C-ya!! In the 50 some odd years of the home and area's existence, never once had it flooded.

No problem...my architect works for the city. Less red tape and on to rebuild.

:victory: