When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Aeromarine Superocean Steelfish

Pugwash

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The AR coating on Breitlings is what gives them that final touch. It's awesome! Adds a totally different dimension to the watch!

Not just Breitlings, let me tell you!! After getting my VCO done, I can't stop wearing it and staring at it!! It's hard to describe, but the AR just pushes it over the top and makes it look like a genuine expensive watch.

Not just Breitlings, let me tell you!! After getting my VCO done, I can't stop wearing it and staring at it!! It's hard to describe, but the AR just pushes it over the top and makes it look like a genuine expensive watch.

AR does indeed make a rep look gen. It's subtle, but I think I'm hooked.

Breitling Guide updated. :)

Cheers, mate. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AR does indeed make a rep look gen. It's subtle, but I think I'm hooked.

I think the reduced reflections bring the dial detail into better focus when you look at the watch. So on a watch with a fantastic dial like the VCO (and the Steelfish I might add) it really makes a tremendous difference.

I know. That's my point. :blink:

I'm exceedingly bitter over the whole cartel issue. The phrase "Dun be a Pug", uttered by Joshua as an insult, came from someone complaining about their appalling price-fixing attempts of this very watch. This is why I had to have it from the first Non-cartel dealer that made it available. You can't use my name as an insult without expecting me to take it a little to heart.

What people need to understand is that Joshua and Andrew have repeatedly misled them and, from what I can tell, people are ok with it. They price-hiked this watch and a few others saying that their cartel were the only people that would ever get this watch and the price would never drop. This was said so that people would buy off them instead of waiting for the cheaper dealers to get it. Well, we fell for it, and it looks like we were happy to be drawn into their game. They get away with it because we're happy to let them.

Anyway, rant over. Support your local, non-price-fixing, non-colluding dealer.

Amen... And I heard that Jay's gonna carry it soon too... :victory::thumbsupsmileyanim:

I would really love to know who these dealers are :) Are they European based? It's always good to find new sellers, even more so if they are in your part of the world.......

Precious Time is in the UK (I can't wait for next-day delivery of watches when I move to Scotland!) and Epoch is in the US.

Hmm.. so now we get the "Guaranteed to 1000ft"....

Is this really true? Would/has anyone actually taken these things in the water? If so, I'd be all over one. Got a cruise this summer, and many-a-days by/in the pool

Not quite. It's Guaranteed To 1000M which is 3300ft, and that means you can Scuba with it. RBJ pressure-tested his two and they came out very well.

Precious Time is in the UK (I can't wait for next-day delivery of watches when I move to Scotland!) and Epoch is in the US.

Well I knew about precious time, as I got my Steelfish watch from him :p I was just unsure if there was another Euro dealer I was not aware of :D

You are right about the next day delivery. It was a welcome change to buy a watch and have it my hand the next day ;)