When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My 2 latest deliveries

dcrooz

Hey guys just thought I'd let you know about my two latest deliveries as seen in the picture. One is a 111H Chinese movement and is an extremely nice piece.

The other, much more beautiful, delicate and precious delivery is my 1st child, a daughter born at 20:12 last night after what seemed like an eternity of contractions, labour, pain, sweat, drugs and the rest. Never have I been so amazed at one person's strength, determination and courage as I was with my wife last night. Anyway, been off line for a while, and will be for a little while longer so hope to catch up within the next week or so. By the way, if she looks like she's not very happy in the picture I think it's because she's more a Cartier girl!!

:thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim:

post-69-1144361087.jpg

Although you can't tell from the picture it is in fact a 112H - apologies my brain is completely frazzled :Jumpy:

By the way, this was part of the group purchase that Veni12 arranged with Angel & Jay, so a big thanks to him for sorting this out - cheers mate!

Diego

Hey ! Congrats Bro. !

Daughters are truly gift from the Gods to Men.

I know, I had Four Sons before I had my Daughter,... with the boys it was

'teach me what you know,.. Then, When I learn,. watch out, you've got competiton coming..'

You should see them try to dunk on me when we play basketball...

With my girl,..she's all, make me laugh, make me proud.

Enjoy ! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks for all your messages guys, I am a very happy chap, and will be even happier tomorrow as my two girls will be coming home with me!!!!! Watches may have to take a back seat for a month, maybe a week, we'll see!!

Thanks again!

Diego