When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What's your current favourite album?

By-Tor

Tor,

Outstanding live performance given by DMB. I have a lot of his live stuff and they are all good. Nice choice mate :tu:

Get this one. Santana's electric guitar is a great addition. And you're right... they're a LIVE BAND. The studio albums are completely meaningless to me.

Cheers!

Thanks for the tip mkuhl. I've heard a lot of good about Neal Morse... will check this one out.

PS: Saw your avatar... I love Peter Gabriel-era Genesis... Wind and Wuthering, Selling England, Lamb, etc. "Seconds Out" is one of the best live albums I have.

They're touring this summer and come to my hometown... but I'm not sure if I'll go. I've never been a huge fan of Collins... although he's a great musician. "Home by the sea" is the only magnificient song the Collins-powered Genesis ever did (just imho). But maybe I go... they can always play 2-3 old songs there. :)

Cheers!!!

The best album ever, and it got very little recognition:

226447-13118.jpg

I really like Chris Cornell and think his solo album is great but Soundgarden was one of the best rock bands ever. I remember when i first listened to the album "Bad motor finger" I lost my [censored], and have never been the same since............cheers, Wan

I really like Chris Cornell and think his solo album is great but Soundgarden was one of the best rock bands ever. I remember when i first listened to the album "Bad motor finger" I lost my [censored], and have never been the same since............cheers, Wan

Cornell is going to be here in Austin, TX on the 29th of this month. I plan to take my wife and am working on backstage passes.

I still have these two on heavy rotation:

post-1628-1175721719_thumb.jpg

post-1628-1175721729_thumb.jpg

And this to mellow out to

post-1628-1175721769_thumb.jpg

I just can't get into any new music out there. Every time i turn on the radio I want to throw up. maybe its just the south florida music scene, but I haven't bought a cd from an artist I didn't have a previous cd of for about 5 or 6 years.