When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

want to save on shipping?

deltatahoe

i just sent a PM to everyone (i used the cc: function; i think it worked but just to make sure, i'll post the message here too) with the following update:

------------------

hello,

first off, i hope everyone had a nice easter. thanks for your interest in the combined shipping group buy for the 22mm pp rubber strap group buy. i heard back from silix today, and here is what he said:

"The express is US$28 for one to four straps, and 7 for US$33, 10 for US$38. We offer volume discount for order more than 15 strap, 5 % off. Let me know. Happy Easter."

fortunately, exactly 9 other people have contacted me about wanting to ship the strap (either in this thread or via PM):

1) deltatahoe

2) rocket754

3) Dario33

4) cypher

5) keenan435

6) Bignasty

7) who

8) e30m3

9) shultzie

10) Xac

so here is the breakdown:

$38 express shipping for 10 straps divided by 10 people = $3.80 per person. fortunately for you guys, i have extremely cheap shipping via UPS through my work, and can ship a letter sized package via overnight mail to just about anywhere in the US for about $6. so once i get the straps from silix, i will ship you your strap via one of two methods:

i) standard airmail shipping -- total strap cost = $40 ($35 for strap, $3.80 for shipping from china, $1.20 for airmail shipping)

ii) overnight UPS shipping -- total strap cost = $45 (($35 for strap, $3.80 for shipping from china, $6 for overnight shipping)

i am happy to accept cashier's checks, money orders or paypal; if you use paypal, please add 3% to the total amount to cover my paypal fees (ie. if using standard shipping, it would be $41.20, if using UPS overnight, it would be $46.35). let me know which you would prefer.

thanks; looking forward to getting this strap!! please PM me ASAP to confirm your participation in this group purchase; i will send silix payment once i've heard back from everyone.

deltatahoe

------------------

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just cleaned it out; thanks for posting here -- i've heard back from everyone, and will place the order right now!

the wait begins.

deltatahoe

@deltatahoe.....Thanks so much for hosting this mini-GB so we can all save a few bucks for the next rep :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I am in Europe / UK and may be getting something from silix and may host it, but have no idea of shipping fees outside of the UK.

I am in Europe / UK and may be getting something from silix and may host it, but have no idea of shipping fees outside of the UK.

Hi Chronus, Hi All,

I tried to PM you but your box is full.

As I see there are a lot of EU based members wanting that rubber strap, and the gen costs a fortune, I think someone should take the head of a mini group buy.

I would do it with pleasure but I do not know Silix and have no idea on how to handle this.

But again, on line you can find this:

NEW OMEGA SEAMASTER PLANET OCEAN XL 22MM RUBBER STRAP

IN STOCK @ 375 US$

So Chronus, to simplify the procedure I would suggest that we talk in EUROS and about shipping in the 25 countries of Europe ONLY by registred mail signed for receipt. The cost should be somewhere around 5 or 6

Hi Chronus, Hi All,

I tried to PM you but your box is full.

As I see there are a lot of EU based members wanting that rubber strap, and the gen costs a fortune, I think someone should take the head of a mini group buy.

I would do it with pleasure but I do not know Silix and have no idea on how to handle this.

But again, on line you can find this:

NEW OMEGA SEAMASTER PLANET OCEAN XL 22MM RUBBER STRAP

IN STOCK @ 375 US$

So Chronus, to simplify the procedure I would suggest that we talk in EUROS and about shipping in the 25 countries of Europe ONLY by registred mail signed for receipt. The cost should be somewhere around 5 or 6

figured i would post here for those people in my group buy that haven't checked their PM; your strap went out in the mail today...

deltatahoe

well done ole' chap. :victory: I a giving you credit cause I wouldn't want to go through the hassle of mailing everyone thier strap.

Thanks for the effort. you put to get us all our strap for cheap.