When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My gift

KB

@ All..........I have tried, I have exchanged many PM's with Floris as well as others and there seems no way I can make this happen :wounded1:

I have therefore decided to keep this watch and forward another which has no more special meaning than the fact that it is one of my watches, and I shall then still be able to find solace in the 'me to you' gesture.

As a postscript to all this I shall once more revert my avatar to the photo of my 'First and Favourite'

Ken

@ All..........I have tried, i have exchanged many PM's with Floris as well as others and there seems no way I can make this happen :wounded1:

I have therefore decided to keep this watch and forward another which has no more special meaning than the fact that it is one of my watches, and I shall then still be able to find solace in the 'me to you' gesture.

As a postscript to all this I shall once more revert my avatar to the photo of my 'First and Favourite'

Ken

THANK YOU Ken!!

Now promise us all this: LOUD AND PUBLICALLY!! "I will never get rid of my watch in ANY way".

I more than appreciate your generosity of a watch, I will not debate nor go at war with you over this as I know you and many others here JUST DONT BACK DOWN!!! :)

Thanks so much and I will never forget it!

Floris

Ok you have my solem promise that this watch will never leave my collection.....................now will someone please tell me how to get it back as my avatar :blink:

Ken

Not working??? Hmmm....call the BOSS?

Enjoy your anniversary Ken and best wishes to your wife as well, shes a lucky lucky lady with such a man at her side, I mean that.

Floris

I always have a good laugh when I read people on the gen forums writting things like 'All replica owners, buyers and advocates are just as fake as their watches'... That is the farthest thing from the truth. Folks here are amongst the most genuine I've known- We have compassion and community... Just as much as anyone (and maybe even more so than some). Sure, we might purchase replica watches- We all have our reasons and purposes, but that fact does not make us any less worthy or credible as people and individuals. A common interest has brought us together- A love for watches in general. But the people here... The genuine people, the members, the friends... We all make this a community, and ultimately, a family.

My hat is off to you all.

Best regards,

R

I always have a good laugh when I read people on the gen forums writting things like 'All replica owners, buyers and advocates are just as fake as their watches'... That is the farthest thing from the truth. Folks here are amongst the most genuine I've known- We have compassion and community... Just as much as anyone (and maybe even more so than some). Sure, we might purchase replica watches- We all have our reasons and purposes, but that fact does not make us any less worthy or credible as people and individuals. A common interest has brought us together- A love for watches in general. But the people here... The genuine people, the members, the friends... We all make this a community, and ultimately, a family.

My hat is off to you all.

Best regards,

R

Absolutely flawless :)

Yeah, I agree wholeheartedly with what you said.

I can't stand it when we as a community are called fake people and what not, just because we may wear fake watches. But what's the most important about life is, you have to be genuine inside, and that's all that matters. Wearing a $50,000 Tourbillon and a $200 Fake Rolex doesn't change the person you are inside. In fact, the guy wearing the $50,000 Tourbillon could just be as fake inside, as does he really appreciate the Tourbillon, or just wants to show off? Me, I bought a UN Freak because I truly admired its radical new escapement and it's a pinnacle of innovation, but it later proved to be too show-offish, and too large for me anyways.

That's why, I always smile when I post on this community, despite the fact I will keep buying genuine watches, I will always continue to buy reps for the fun of it, the quest of making it closer to genuine and for the community that comes with it.

That was a classy move Ken. Shame that Neil is on vacation... I'm sure he would donate his genuine Breguet or Ebel Tarawa for Dutchy. :lol:

Lol, unfortunately Neil seems to dislike me. Never heard back from several emails in the past. Oh well, I'm starting over! Thanks to all of you for a 'clean fresh slate".

By the way, this is not a way to start to get a war of flames in regards to TTK....hes a busy man, thats all, and his inbox must be flooded, so I CERTAINLY dont blame the man!

All the best,

Floris

Edited by Dutchy

I'll make an observation here...

This, friends, is the reason RWGjr exists. This sense of community. There were moments like this on the original RWG and it's soooooooooo nice to see it continuing over here. LONG LIVE RWG!

My hat is off to all you guys... you're gentlemen, all across the board. Class acts, every one of you.

:thumbsupsmileyanim: -Bob

Ok ok, its 1:30am over here and yes yes Im supposed to be sleeping, but indeed as Nanuq said, an amazing help and support guys!!

All the best, thanks to all including you Nanuq!

Thank you gents.

Floris

Late to this again Ken but congratulations mate on both your anniversary and your unequaled generosity. I know how much that watch meant to you, so I also know what it must mean to part with it.

Floris, you are amongst a very fine bunch of people, but you knew that anyway, and Ken is right at the front.

Happy Easter to all.

JTB

Late to this again Ken but congratulations mate on both your anniversary and your unequaled generosity. I know how much that watch meant to you, so I also know what it must mean to part with it.

Floris, you are amongst a very fine bunch of people, but you knew that anyway, and Ken is right at the front.

Happy Easter to all.

I'm fairly new here and don't know everyone or ancient tales of yore, and I am pretty amazed by the way this has gone down.

Some people are filling their Karma tanks up. :Jumpy: