When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What car do you own?

thomasng

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3.0 - Couldn't bear the 12k difference in price just for an engine. I'm very happy with the 3.0. The thing is, you can never drive the 4.0 or the 4.4. If you do the 3.0 will always seem 'small'. Test drive the 3.0 only and buy, and you'll love it.

TT

I would agree with this 100%, Don't test drive a 4.4 unless you are willing to buy one. I have a 4.4, test drove both in the same day and realized there was no way I could go for a 3.0. Best car I have ever owned, tons of power , and does great in the snow (with the right tires of course.)

Guest overboosted

After owning a 500HP 94 Supra Twin Turbo, 600+ HP AWD 95 Eclipse GSX, Lightly modded 95 M3, 05 Subaru STI, among others I had a bug up my ass to buy a truck last summer. I seem to get tired of whatever I have and buy a new vehicle every year. So currently an 05 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Turbo Diesel, with 4" Turbo back, 8" intake, and Pretty violent chip/computer. Running about 480 HP & 900 lbs/ft of torque on its highest setting which is kinda scary in a 7000LB truck, but crazy fun. Thinking of going back to bimmerworld next with an 2001-2004 M3. Or maybe a 2001 M5, if I can find a nice one under 50K.

Pugwash nice Ducati, I have been looking for one just like it. Wanna sell it? I'll give you all my reps for it! :)

C Class but thats on the way out this week for either the new IS250 or a CLK

The IS 350 is an awesome vehicle. If I didn't have so much tied up in my GS430, I'd go for one in a heartbeat. The new IS suspension makes the cars fun to drive.

Even with Millen mods, my 2002 is by far the most reliable car I've had. I keep it happy by feeding it an M3 or M5 once in a while.

I am happy to be driving everyday my fairly-recently acquired E32 750 iL. An oldie yes, but my goodness it puts me in a ridiculous stupor when I think about it. I enjoy wasting my money fixing her up (need new struts for the self-leveling rear hydraulic system est, $1500 ouch!). It's pure love for me out on these rough LA streets! It's strange, I guess I love old things... Next step: '97 840 or 850. Why? Because I'm an idiot :crazy: with an unfulfilled fantasy.

Guest overboosted

wow, me an klink have something in common, who woulda thought

I was out and about today and saw my first Smart car. I didnt even realize they sold those things in the US. Looked like two people shoved in a phone booth rolling down the road coming towards me. All I could think is what if my 7000 lb truck met that thing head on. Would be messy I am sure.