When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What car do you own?

thomasng

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Tenacious b...we are an Infiniti family...

hubby took my G35 Coupe....So I could get this to move the little ones around in....and still have fun driving. :)

Wes insisted I get the Sport Package (see; "dubs")...so it's a rough ride, but when the kids aren't in the car, I can drive through a corner at any speed and it's like it's on rails.

Some love the styling, some hate it, some are simply :blink: about it, but it will always get noticed.

post-35-1145397164_thumb.jpg

post-35-1145397225_thumb.jpg

post-35-1145397265_thumb.jpg

post-35-1145397315_thumb.jpg

Guest overboosted
... and they'd call them the stupid ones for driving a smaller car. Damn, I love America. :blink:

and your point is?

I would definetly call them stupid, because they would be dead in that matchbox, and I may need a new bumper if that.

and your point is?

The point is that your big car will have killed them, not their small one. It's only dangerous driving a city car if you're on the same road as people in Dodge Rams. I mean Dodge Ram... doesn't the name say it all?

dodge: avoid (someone or something) by a sudden quick movement

ram: (of a vehicle or vessel) be driven violently into (something, typically another vehicle or vessel) in an attempt to stop or damage it

I mean it's not even subtle or subliminal. Dodge. Ram. :Jumpy:

edit for typo

Edited by Pugwash

Oh yeah.

And I am safe as hell there too! :)

Was in NYC two months ago. Fun stuff in a big truck! Luckily it was Saturday and not a weekday.

Overboosted,

This is kind of OT but I love the ass on the diving girl in your sig line... and I just noticed that your IWC watch shows me the time and date, very cool

AM

Edited by Athleticman89

Small world, I remember your screen name from the evom board. I'm sir lurks alot on there :D

It is a small world. I use this screen name for most everything except the genuine forums. Those two worlds can't meet. :Jumpy:

Welcome to the replica watch forums. You'll find the conversation a bit more intelligent here and much less belligerent, at least if you stay out of the OT section.

Just got my Passat back from 2.5 days in the shop. It was only supposed to take half a day, so you know what that means: They found quite a few more things to fix.

Sure, I OKed the repairs, and based on the shop involved and the age of the car (approaching 100K miles) I'm quite confident the repairs were legit.

But it makes me think a better title for this thread... and some of the serious sheet metal and horsepower people here "control" .... might be

what car owns you?

Our two cars have the best feature possible: we own them outright. I paid cash for the Passat when it was only a few years old, and I prefer to pay cash the next time I replace a vehicle. But I'd much rather keep my money and have more discretionary funds available for things such as watches and travel.

OK guys... need some help in making a decision... I am thinking of changing my car or getting another one as a weekend fun driving car... if you know what I mean.

I have 2 choices....

keep my legacy wagon for work and other rough use.... and buy a convertible or other coupe... looked at some e36 M3 convertibles, z4's, boxsters, e46 convertibles, lotus elise, and a few others... also like the ac cobra but this is very hard to find... you guys have any other suggestions?

other choice would be to trade in my wagon and just get a 4wd... looking at the bmw x5... but then with this choice I don't have a fun weekend car...

decisions...decisions... decisions...