When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Back to Black....

docblackrock

I've owned many black Subs, but I only have one ETA Noobmariner left. Great rep of a great watch.

256056-6494.jpg

256056-6495.jpg

256056-6496.jpg

256056-6497.jpg

Edited by By-Tor

Wait... I missed something (perhaps in my self imposed absence from about December to around a week and half ago...) When in the heck did an ETA noobmariner become available?...

You mean I've had my wrist go "Swish-swish-swish...etc... ad nauseum" for no reason?

Please enlighten this Born Again Noob where one can acquire such a thing as an ETA NoobMariner? If its as simple as a movement swap I'm there, but I didn't think the ETA fit the Noobmariner case of Neil offerings.. (the only Noobmariner I have)

I think the pearl helps to complete the picture. The old pearl was the only thing that did not appear to sparkle like a new Sub. I prefer vintage Subs, but I have to say that your modern one is quite a head turner.

Thanks freddy. To be honest, it's remained unworn and in the dark for this reason for a long long time, almost embarrassed to show itself next to my gorgeous 1665.

Colour-wise the gen pearl was a very close match to the exisiting generic pearl on there, but yes, the 'sparkle' was the big difference. I remedied it to some extent using THIS (borrowed from my ever-understanding GF :whistling: ) which added a nice lustre to the surface - 95% there I'd say but still didn't quite match the reflective qualities of the gen pearl shown below.

post-115-1180997997_thumb.png