When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What Non-PAM, Non-rolex, Non-IWC rep do you want made?

archibald

if i could pick just one watch..to be reped...and if it would be a good quality rep...i know that the mvt couldn't be a perfect one...but if would be the best possible...i'd wanna this one...ROGER DUBUIS

what do you think guys?!!!

have you all changed your secret desires about impossible reps?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vintage Seamaster 300 (non-date)- an accurate rep with 2824 or 2892 movement. This should be easy and would sell so well.

OH hell YES it would!!!!

I would like a non vintaged version because the "vintage dials" always look like they were colored with a yellow highlighter instead of a nice patina.

This SeaMaster 300 is awesome. I will buy two of the rep right away if available.

I'd also be all over the seamaster 300 and the RO offshore.

BTW, here are the PVD and Brushed versions of the muller chrono. C'mon makers--just put some round pushers on the existing case and do the dial.

post-53-1145582692.jpg

post-53-1145582719.jpg

post-53-1145582736.jpg

You guys you are mazochists !!! :cryss:

I refuse to read this thread further.

There are so many watches that I like (especially the FMs and UNs here) that makes dreaming painfull.

At the end .... as wel all know ....the rep manufactures will do what they want without considering our wishes.

(crying again .... :cryss:).

You guys you are mazochists !!! :cryss:

I refuse to read this thread further.

There are so many watches that I like (especially the FMs and UNs here) that makes dreaming painfull.

At the end .... as wel all know ....the rep manufactures will do what they want without considering our wishes.

(crying again .... :cryss:).

[/quo the manufactuers are in it for the money. if they think something is popular enough for them to make money on they will make it. they don't care if it is a rolex or a timex. show them the money, and they will make it.