When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Well, somebody had to do it...

TwoTone

Mike's Maui Blog continues…

Time: 8:00 AM Maui Time

Weather: Sunny and 72 degrees with a slight wind from the north

Drink: Franciscan Cabernet Sauvignon (excellent wine by the way)

Next move: Morning sex with the bride

31018-40492.gif

Had dinner last night at Mama's Fishhouse. Quite the meal and atmosphere I must say...

Weather: Sunny and 70 degrees

Drink: Cape Codder (made with Goose of course)

Yesterday's Deal of the Day: Scored a gorgeous Leather 12 piece (8 top & 4 bottom) watch box at Tommy Bahama. They have 2 more if anyone is interested. 118.00 plus shipping.

Today's Plans: Poolside for the duration

Time: 6:00 PM Maui Time

Weather: Sunny and 74 degrees with a slight wind from the north

Drink: Cap Codder (been the drink of choice all day)

Next move: New Yorker's on the Barbie and Tiger Prawns on the stove

A picture for your viewing pleasure...

31896-40273.jpg

Hi TT :)

So when are you taking the bride on the road to Kana?

TT, sunlight coruscating off his radiant yellow-white Tommie Bahama silk shirt, approached the dark, sullen asphalt road and scrutinised it intently with his rayban cloaked eyes. Every detail of the thoroughfare leapt into blinding focus: the rough texture of the surface, over which countless tires had worked their relentless tread through the ages; the innumerable fragments of stone embedded within the lugubrious mass, perhaps quarried from the great pits where the Sons of Man laboured not far from here; the dull black asphalt itself, exuding those waves of heat which distort the sight and bring weakness to the body; other attributes of the great highway too numerous to give name. He turns to the beautiful, curvaceous creature by his side and in a deep and resonant voice says..."No doubt about it, I'm getting lucky tonight" :lol:

Have a great vacation.

Cheers :)

TT, sunlight coruscating off his radiant yellow-white Tommie Bahama silk shirt, approached the dark, sullen asphalt road and scrutinised it intently with his rayban cloaked eyes. Every detail of the thoroughfare leapt into blinding focus: the rough texture of the surface, over which countless tires had worked their relentless tread through the ages; the innumerable fragments of stone embedded within the lugubrious mass, perhaps quarried from the great pits where the Sons of Man laboured not far from here; the dull black asphalt itself, exuding those waves of heat which distort the sight and bring weakness to the body; other attributes of the great highway too numerous to give name. He turns to the beautiful, curvaceous creature by his side and in a deep and resonant voice says..."No doubt about it, I'm getting lucky tonight"

That my friend was classic, and is my evening Blog :thumbsupsmileyanim:

TT

That my friend was classic, and is my evening Blog

Heeeyy.................cop out :angry:

Still I do suppose you have many more important things that just need to be done so I'll let it ride :)

Ken

Weather: Sunny and 76 degrees

Drink: Cape Codder's again... Gawd I love Goose!

Today's Plans: Lounging now - Drinks with Omni at 11:00 - Poolside around 1:00 - Dinner at Ruth's at 5:00 - On the plane home at 10:20 PM :(