When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MBK 16613 Two Tone Rolex Submariner

Guest TTK

That is a GENUINE Rolex Submariner. I posted that pic at RWI :thumbsupsmileyanim:

yes it is sir. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

when i started doing research to do my tw best i collected tons of pictures of blue tt subs and my hard drive crashed and i lost all of them. :wounded1:

the sides of the links were not always polished. from the research i done, it looked like around the time of sel's and the gold running through the clasp they started changing over to the polished edges but it seems to have taken a while. if your sub has the lug holes in the case you can have it in any combination. brushed edges, sel, hollow end links, brushed buckel and gold through the buckel. all combinations were used. 2 years ago i went to my ad and looked at a new one and it had polished edges and then your picture shows a new one and it also so has polished edges.

as with allot of things with our reps it just depends on what year you are trying to replicate. if you are trying to do a z serial number then yes it has to have polished edges, if you are doing a older one you can do it either way. thats why i liked the idea of doing a older one. i bought a 18k and ss replacement bracelet for my tw best and it has hollow end links and brushed edges, that combination was used at one point with the lug holes so it will look correct.

has anyone had any emails from TTK, I emailed him about this watch but no response as yet

not like TTK, hope nothing is wrong and he is alright

he has been great in the past and one of the best dealers.

has anyone had any emails from TTK, I emailed him about this watch but no response as yet

not like TTK, hope nothing is wrong and he is alright

he has been great in the past and one of the best dealers.

I heard from TTK on Tuesday about the status of my order and he told me he was plowing through mounds of emails that had piled up. He'll get to your order. His business engagement tends to go in waves but he always comes through!!!

I heard from TTK on Tuesday about the status of my order and he told me he was plowing through mounds of emails that had piled up. He'll get to your order. His business engagement tends to go in waves but he always comes through!!!

Leave it to somebody from "Philly" to get to the bottom of things and sort'em out :thumbsupsmileyanim:

YO!